Maria Eduarda (@LoveHarryStyls)

So, I started reading Shani’s story i think as soon as i got into wattpad. I was looking for random stories until i found her page and completely fell in love with her account. I don’t know what it is about her story but they are 100% AMAZING. I legit don’t have other words to describe how good her books actually are. I remember the first book i read what the Dirty imagines and at first i was like what is going on here and like i need holy water.. until i realized how good they are😂 it’s weird but true🤷🏼‍♀️. The second book I read.. i’m pretty sure it was Piper and let me tell you! OMG that story is the BOMB literally. She is sooo good at what she does. I wish i was as good as her in writing stories but she is tooo talented. I remember i started reading Piper when i was over summer break and it was already over 60 chapters. and i read it in less then 4 days😂. When i started reading that story i immediately told my cousin about it and told her to start reading it as well.
When i finished reading the 60 chapters i couldn’t sit still waiting for her to upload the next part of the book and neither could my cousin if im being honest. So the only way for me waiting impatiently was reading another book. I tried looking for others and couldn’t find any that caught my eye. So once again i went after one of her other books and that’s when i found Ruffled and that book is sooo good. I know i keep saying this to all of them but they really are AMAZING. I read ruffled in a day.. and dont @ at me, it was too good. To be honest her stories are the only ones that get to me and make me cry. After that I was a little off wattpad dealing with some family stuff and when I got back there was like 5-6 new chapters of Piper and I was having the time of my life😂😂 and lastly i started reading Private and let me tell you sooo good (you were probably waiting for that)🤷🏼‍♀️. I just love how Harry opens up to her and all. I just love how she writes her stories in general they sound soo real and i love. I can’t wait for what is to come from her stories, I love all of her stories that i got the chance to read and i just can’t wait for what is to come from her but i can promise everyone that it will be amazing!!
I love Shani soo much because i don’t even how she helped me in so many ways no one else could and i honestly dont know how since i’ve never met her before. Once again I love Shani and I can’t wait for her to see what we are doing.

Like Harry says All the Love♥️