Bri (@riverdaledolanstyles)

I remember seeing something about Piper on instagram and freaking out at how adorable the cover was. And I instantly fell in love with the story and its characters. But little did I know, the author behind such an amazing story was just as amazing if not even more. Shani is honestly so kind and so caring and even though we haven't talked to a ton, she just seems like one of the nicest people.

I haven't been feeling the best lately, and it seems like when I have a bad day, there's always an update on Piper which makes me feel like Shani just knows when to update. Maybe thats a little bit selfish of me haha I appreciate the comments back that I usually get from Shani because, I usually never get them and it makes it feel like she genuinely cares about the people that read her stories which I feel like I don't typically see with other people and their fanfics. 

 Thanks Shani for making me wish that literally any girl named Leah with a daughter named Piper could swoop in and capture Harry's heart. Thank you for being you. Whatever you have to face in life (this goes for anyone else that reads this as well), just remember that there are people that love you, everything will be okay, and mostly importantly, stay strong!!!!

Sending so so so much love, Bri (riverdaledolanstyles) xx.