Camellia (@BiteMeDaddy123)

Shani, sup babe.

Anyway let's get straight into it. Even before my world got double flipped your story's have brought me great joy. I remember when I was waiting in Paris at the airport because my flight home got delayed, Luke had fallen asleep next to me, and Piper came up in my recommendations. I read the first 17 chapters before boarding the flight. You're lovely writing has made me quite happy and you never seem to disappoint with any of your chapters.

When I got my concussion and wasn't allowed to read, listen to music, look at screens, or anything really, I was kinda depressed. I remember trying to convince Luke to read the updated chapters out loud to me and comment what I would have told him, he didn't go along with it because "it's my fault you got this, I need to make sure you get better fast".

Obviously I have recovered, however in early December my pépé was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer, so I've been going from LA to Nantes every 12 days or so because my sister is single and has a 5 month old and she can't take off work like that to support our maman, (my idiots for brothers are 16 and would love to miss school but they can't or they would), so I've been doing that for almost 2 months.

My friends and Luke have all been so supportive, but sometimes I just want to escape to a happy little place so I'll reread parts of Piper and just get all happy when I need it. I actually had to stop reading a couple books because they make me a little sad to read them because of their themes, and I feel bad every time I see an update.Anyways, you're fucking amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Thank you for having a talent, and for sharing your talent with us all.

All the love

- Camellia(BiteMeDaddy123)