Emma (@Emma_Bowen)

Shani,

Hi! My name is Emma. I read your stories especially "Piper," and I really love them. Your stories have played a big part in my life the past couple weeks. Your writing is incredible. I am so thankful for your stories and you. Even when I try to tell you how wonderful it truly is, you are very humble. You even made me fascinated in Worthing because of "Piper" hahaha! It's such a sweet story but can be so helpful in times when I'm not so happy. You can make me laugh, cry, or say "awwww" all in one chapter and that is truly talent. I feel like I've known you for years just me reading one story. 

I can relate to characters and it's made me a better person and had given me wisdom. I've made friends in the comments too. You are so busy with things and you still find the time to make readers happy and I appreciate that sooooo much! 

What strikes me is that whenever I leave the tiniest comment saying "loved it" you are sure to say thanks and not many other authors do that. You are an amazing, inspirational, humble, talented, hardworking, funny, kind, and beautiful person. I may not know you on a personal level but just from reading the authors notes on chapters I can tell all of that. I have no doubt in the beauty of your soul. The world should be happy they have you in it, because I sure am. 

You have an incredible friend by the way! When I was asked to do this by dm I was brought to tears to see the love she has for you. 

You honestly are such an influential person in my life right now. Please never doubt yourself because face it girl you are sensational at everything you do!!!! This, and your story, have really touched my heart and soul. Thank you for everything! 

All the love Shani! -Emma Bowen