Jadyn (@jadyn_deleon)

Hey Shani! 

I tell you in every chapter in every update that I love you and it will always stay that way. Do you want to know why I say that? It's because you are literally the best author I have come across to in my years here in wattpad and you interact with your readers when they comment on your stories, not just through announcements and you also do that. Whenever you get writer's block, I understand because I haven't updated my own story in 2 years so how am I going to get any progress, right? But you update even though it's hard and you always tell us how hard and stressful uni is for you and how you always get sick for these past few months. And even though you aren't the only author who gets writer's block, I admire you because you try so hard to update even though you have so much stuff to do and I think that's beautiful. 

In You Still Remember, you always say that it was your worst fan fiction because it was the first time you wrote something but I think that for a beginner, you are really good. Even I don't write something that can be good as your worst. It was a beautiful story so please don't think otherwise.

Your dirty imagines . . . even though you say the first ones are not good, they really are. I love your dirty imagines as much as I love you and your stories.

In Breathing the Dead and Escaping the Dead, you know I don't read stories with like zombies, vampires and werewolf stuff but I read BTD & ETD, a fan fiction with zombies because it was written by you. I read it because I know it will be good and I was wrong, it was really amazing. I hope you know that.

In Protector, you know it was my favorite fanfiction that you wrote. You also know that Protector was the one who introduced me into the fanfiction world of wattpad. It was the first fanfiction that I ever read and I was thankful that you wrote it. It was really an amazing story and I was sad to let it go when it was finished but I always tell myself that your other stories are still there and that's what matters. It doesn't matter that Protector is finished because it will always have a place in my heart and it's still published so I can read it over and over again. I wouldn't mind because I love that story so much and you did that.

In Ruffled, even though you don't update as much as before I will still wait for the day that you will because I love your stories and I will continue to support you in every decision you make for that story.

In Piper, I was there from the very beginning supporting you and Piper all the way now when we're really close to 100 chapters. See how far you've gone? It means that your readers and followers love your stories so much especially Piper. You have achieved so much for the past few years that you have been writing and even though you never win any awards, you're still a winner to me from the very moment that I saw your stories and followed you.

And lastly, on Private, I didn't really pick it when you asked for it on Instagram. I picked Married At First Sight when you let us choose. But when you published the first chapter of Private, I learned to love it. I enjoy reading Private now just like I enjoy reading all of your stories.

I hope that by saying this you know how much I appreciate you and your works. I also hope that this helps you to be confident with your works and not say bad things about them like they're ugly and stuff because they are beautiful just like you. That's another thing, you always tell us that you're ugly that's why you do not want to share your face with us but when you did a face reveal on Instagram, I was like what? She is actually gorgeous. Please don't say things like that about yourself and your works because I think your works define who you are. I also think that your works are amazing which means you are too.

Please don't feel sad. I am here for you. Your followers and readers are here for you. If you ever feel like you're alone girl, you're not here. You can always talk to me, to us. I will always be here, supporting you until the end. I hope you know how much I appreciate you Shani and I'm saying this again . . . I love you, please don't forget that. ❤