Nandhini (@grumpybowtruckle)

Hi Shani!

I just wanted to let you know that you're incredibly talented. I don't know what you're going through, but I do know that you must be dealing with something difficult right now.

I want you to hang in there, and I hope my message will bring a smile to your face.

I'm a huge fan of your writing and I'm updated with the story you're currently writing (Piper). I think you've managed to accurately portray the real Harry Styles in your book, I love Leah and Piper too haha, how could I forget them?

Can I be honest with you about something?

I'm also kind of going through a tough time, I struggle with incredibly low self esteem and yeah, I don't want to make this about myself, I will get to you haha, don't worry, but I have this YouTube channel (nope, this isn't shameless self promo, hahahah, I'm not doing this to get you to follow me) and whenever I make new videos, I feel like I'm worthless and untalented, I feel like my content isn't as good as I want it to be, even though I know that I worked on it, I feel like the people who are watching them might not enjoy them, I have this negative voice at the back of my head telling me that I don't matter.

My point is, I don't want you feeling that way. I want to remind you that your content is brilliant, I can see the amount of effort you put into your writing.

In fact, while I was having a bad day, I found "Piper" and I started reading it, it helped me escape from reality for a bit to just enjoy a good novel, I was having one of those bad days where my confidence was at an all time low.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because your confidence might also not be doing great right now, you might be going through a dark time, I want you to know that you're not alone.

It's okay, you matter and you are great at what you do. I really hope my message gives you a little bit of the push you need.

You deserve to feel good about yourself.

Take care 

Nandhini