Maya (@magioula243)

Dear Shani,
Yep, it's me your old pal Maya. I'm so glad that I get to participate in this project.  Like, YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT MY FRIEND! You work so hard to make damn good books each one better than the last. How the fuck do you do it? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!

But enough with my pathetic self. Let's go a little back when we first spoke. I added Piper on my library about two and half years ago? I really don't remember.

But I remember very well that I was from the readers before the book had 500 readings and I'm fucking proud to say that I have watch this book , one of your 'children' grow. From the very best chapter I loved it. I loved it I loved it I loved it! The way you write , the way you built your characters ,the way that you interact with us readers.  Everything really.

At the time I had (still have) an interview book in Greek but I had a couple interviews with authors from other countries.  But you were the first ever Harry Fanfic writer I ever interviewed. When I send you that DM on Wattpad inbox I was like so anxious if you'll answer or not. To be honest I thought you wouldn't answer me like many before and after you did. But you actually did. And I was fangirling for 10 minutes...really hard!

We did the interview and it went so well. I got to learn more about you and generally your writing career. And after the interview we were still in touch for a little while but you had exams , I had and still have school and time difference was a problem too.

Our next remarkable interaction between us that I  can remember is when I asked you to participate in a video that I was making for Harry's birthday last year.

That was the first time I saw your face and let me tell you you are a  gorgeous girl! Do you remember it Shani?

After that whenever I wanted something to ask or take advice about my Harry fanfictions and all you were always there. You were the first to read  the first chapters to give me your opinion. I have dedicated and the first chapter of " Your Destiny Is Me" to you.

Last summer I realised that I hadn't read all your books and I was like shoked with my self! I put all of them in my library and had many firsts with your stories. First Harry  story with zombies,protectors and all.

And after that Private came along , 1M on Piper, more and more scenes that you make on Instagram with that damn app I will never remember the name of even though you have said it to me many times. Or our talks about Harry and life generally.

To sum up, as I've said before I'm happy and grateful to be your friend. Don't ever lose hope ,don't ever lose your positive vibe, your mood to create masterpieces not so much for us but mostly for you. And most important don't forget that we LOVE You!

All the love,
M.