Sound (@h_stylesslut)

The first great thing I love about her is , that... she doesn't abandon you in the chatroom , many don't even reply (BRHHHH) I understand it can be a matter or reservedness , but the worst kinds or those who abandon you in TWO FREAKIN' conversation , you know... when they do not reply you get all empathetic and understanding , about how busy they are and all , but after days , weeks or even months later , many receive a reply , but you , might seem like a childish shit , it's still annoying even though I'm old enough and not a baby , Shani is not like that. Fame isn't a thing for her. And this is where my story begins . Be patient . I don't know her for very long nor have I read her works TBH , I had my first conversation with her when she was looking for someone to edit something (I can't say what that 'something' is) . We exchanged our IG IDs and she was real sweet and we both knew how terrible my edits were , yet she was highly understanding for a newbie I am , she was being highly motivating - something only few do , she also said that she would be interested in working with me in the upcoming projects , and I WAS IN TEARS ! Shani was ... literally saying that to * me*. She encouraged me to... try and explore new fields in editing , she suggested a lot of stuffs to me , like.... try making an edit with Harry and a baby and stuff , and it WAS NOT FOR HER , like... who would do that ? Many don't , she acts like a teacher figure kind , I have always had the idea of trying edits or manips like this but never had the inspiration or an inducement to do any of those , but Shani told me to try them. She appreciated the Harry and baby edit (it looked kinda bad) and she kinda made me feel better... like a person , some people on the web make you feel like you're not even a person , but she made me feel like a person , like I meant something and that made me happy.

You don't express feelings until someone asks you to , and of course all of these words are from the bottom of my heart. Some times , you feel like "Shit man... you're terrible at this" but you feel real good when someone says that you are not. There are of course many significant people from the web you will remember no matter what , and Shani is one of them. If you're all wondering what that dumb edit was... here it is. .

Some people be like.... "yeah good one , keep trying bye" . But some are real respectful like Shani . And , after the new year's day , I was supposed to give my phone back and... I did, and I was a bit skeptical about being able to communicate through Wattpad , but it works ! I'm really happy to having a friend like her , she deserves a lot for a real life angel she is. I don't know if she'll ever be able to understand how good she made me feel , she didn't have to respect me , but she does. I mean... there is a lot of thing she said me that means a lot to me. I'm happy to be a part of this project .

She is one of the best people I've ever seen on this web . I've met and talked t o a lot of people on the web , who be like... rude ? (is an understatement) but some people make you understand and realize that there are people out there who treats you with worth and love like many don't that is Shani , she is my most recent friend and when I call someone a friend , I say it from my heart , I don't like claiming people as 'friends' just like that... what can I say... Shani is a great friend of mine.

- All Love SOUND ❤❤❤❤