Melanie (@m3lanielovesyou)

Shani's books are always so well written and beautiful. every chapter of "Piper", i get so emotional and start crying at some dumb little detail ahah. she's really sweet, and tries to reply back to comments when she can. when i first read her books, i didn't think she would respond like she did, because no other authors really did. she would put very cheeky things, like a wink or a hint at something, making me smile and laugh when i haven't laughed in days. she's really special to me, though i don't know her. just by reading her words i feel connected to her, as if we're best friends. i love her work and i hate how there's times for her when she's in the dark. she doesn't deserve to feel down or discouraged. she's an amazing writer and such a lovely person. not that this matters, but when i followed her on instagram, i fell in love. she's so pretty. a wonderful writer, who is beautiful? christ, what a dark day to be a minor.

anyway, whenever i see that she posted a chapter, i get so giddy and happy. i want her to know that. i want her to know how special she is. i admit there's times where i read and stop in the middle of the chapter to write, too, because she encourages me to write like her - in detail of little things. i'm always writing just dialogue, and get bored real easily when i have to write about what the scene looks like. but Shani does it in such a beautiful way. of course i have to mention that she portrays Harry in such a beautiful and realistic way. most people just use Harry for his appearance and make him totally the opposite of him, but she doesn't. she makes Harry - well, Harry. she is so good at doing what she loves, and when times get dark, i want her to know how much i love her. i've yelled out and cried at her chapters, i've waited for days (maybe even weeks lol) for chapters and get all excited every time. she makes me happy. i hope what i say puts a smile to her face, too.

she really does mean a lot to me. she is truly an amazing writer and good person. i hope the best for her future and hope she's well. i'd like to note that i am not an emotional person, especially when reading books on Wattpad, but she always makes me cry in every chapter. even if it's the happiest chapter in the book, i cry. no words can explain the gratitude and love that i have for her. again, hope all is well with her. hope she's okay. ❤️☺️