An Aria for the Cool Fall

Sir. Kage walked closer, his every footstep felt like a lifetime. Her hands clenched into a fist, Cerise struggled to get up once again. The elderly man paused and gave a little smile.

"My my. You're the ambitious type I see." slowly raising his stick he was stopped when Akina came running out of hiding.

"STOP!" Akina grabbed Cerise towards her "You're not hurting her! If she gets injured now, she'll never get a chance to get to school!"

"Akina..." Cerise mumbled followed by a cough

"Stop..." Akina stared at her best friend. Her arms had injuries and her eyes could barely open.

"Foru...?" Forte watched her tear up.

Quickly wiping them away she turned around.

"You have to get through me to get any of them!"

Sir. Kage grinned "Then I shall."

"No...! Don't! Akina!" Cerise yelled out

Just as he raised his stick once again, Forte jumped out and threw a Nacharm at Akina.

"Akina! Transform! ~foru"

Catching the Nacharm a PreCase appeared. Nodding, Akina jumped to grab it. Opening the case up, she placed the Nacharm into it's slot.

"PreCure! Refresh!"

A gust of wind engulfed Akina and she found herself absorbing it all in. Sir. Kage stepped back in surprise. Akina's short choppy hair became red as fire. Facing the ground, her eyes glanced upwards in determination. As she did so, she could feel herself surging with power.

"The Cool Sound of Autumn! Cure Aria!"

Without hesitation, Aria jumped into the air summoning a giant gust of wind which surrounded her. With her hair and clothes flowing around her she threw all her energy towards the elderly man.

"Tornado... Accent!"

In the blink of an eye, the area around them completely cleared out and the man was no longer in sight. Standing in shock, Aria took a deep breath before turning to Cerise.

"What in the world was that about!?"

Cerise stood up to look at Aria "I have no idea but that was... cool" she giggled

Spring and Forte hopped onto the two girls.

"We'll be in your care ~purin" Spring said happily

"Yes. You are the Pretty Cure now so we have to stay by your side ~foru"

"Ah... right" Aria smiled

A momentary pause filled the atmosphere.

"Oh no! We're late for school!!" Cerise screamed.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

School seemed longer that day. Sakura walked out of the building with a pout on her face. Everything just seemed to happen so fast. She was a normal girl heading to school and suddenly now she's some sort of magical being. Shaking her head she raised her head to the sky.

"I can do this!"

"You can do what?" Akina barged in whilst jumping on her

"Akina!" she grinned "nothing, I was just motivating myself"

"Right...?" she paused "so how was class?"

Sakura sighed "I had to wait outside because I was late... it was so embarrassing!"