Celebrate! Welcome to Chanson!

After the events during the school trip, it was a miracle to see that the students had completely forgotten about it the next day. Although, in her bedroom, Akina was still completely lost and confused. Getting tired of thinking, she ran into her sisters room. There, she found Shirana studying quietly.

"Yes?" Shirana asked, unphased

"Why so chill?" Akina dumped herself onto the bed "you were a PreCure this whole time! I'm shocked!"

"But I knew you were a PreCure, so I'm not shocked." Shirana continued to work diligently

"Ugh you're so annoying" Akina whined

"Don't be a baby and go to your own room, you're disturbing me"

Sighing, Akina decided to give up and run to her room. Taking out her phone, she decided to text Sakura everything that had happened.

"Did you hear? Shirana is a PRETTY CURE!" Akina texted

"WHAT?! Seriously?!"

"Yeah! I'll tell ya more about it tomorrow at Chanson!"

"Wow... okay! See ya tomorrow!"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

In the midst of a deep dark lair, Miss. Iiena and Sawahiko were summoned to the main room. Before entering, the two stood outside the doors, awaiting the order to enter. Miss. Iiena paced around impatiently as Sawahiko stood still in silence. Just then, a loud voice yelled out from inside the main room.

"Enter"

The two looked at each other before opening the door. The inside was dark and dim, with little to no light. In the vast room, a huge throne was placed in the very centre where a dark figure sat.

"Your highness" the two bowed down in their presence

"Rise."

Standing to their feet, they walked closer. There, sat a female with hair as red as blood, a black dress and a stare so cold it could kill you.

"Lady Crimson" Miss. Iiena gave a small bow "how may we be of assistance?"

"Miss. Iiena." her voice was stern "You've failed yet again, I see."

In the corner, a smile crept out on Sawahiko's face. Miss. Iiena frowned.

"There was a slight disturbance. I won't fail you this time." she said grimly

Lady Crimson stood from her seat and edged closer towards them. Her movements were slow yet agile.

"No."

"No?" Miss. Iiena looked in confusion

"This time, I would like Sawahiko to go out. I need results."

Sawahiko immediately went down on one knee and bowed before her.

"I won't fail you."

"I do hope not. We don't need another Sir. Kage mishaps."

Miss. Iiena frowned angrily, her eyebrows narrowing. Taking a deep breath she glared at Sawahiko who smirked at her.

"Go." Lady Crimson pointed to the door and a red portal appeared "Bring our people to ease."

With that, Sawahiko stepped into the portal and vanished. The purple haired lady groaned before walking out of the main room.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

At Chanson, the next day, Shirana sat in confusion as the others stared at her. She sighed before rolling her eyes.

"What?"