A New Year for Sakura

Fixing her hair and putting a bag around her, Sakura headed down the stairs. Peeking into the living room, she noticed nobody was there. At the front door, she could see that their shoes were still there. Wondering if they were still asleep, she decided to shrug it off. Leaving the house she was greeted by Akina who was waving dramatically with the fairy mascots with her.

"Oy! Sakura!"

Hurrying over Sakura grinned at them "Hey guys!"

"Happy Birthday! ~purin" Spring yelled whilst jumping onto her

"Eh?!" Sakura exclaimed "How'd you know?"

"Akina! ~supa" Sparkle popped out of Akina's back.

Sakura giggled embarrassingly "thank you!"

"Let's go shopping!" Akina said linking arms with her "It's your birthday after all so it's my treat!"

"Eh?! You don't have to!"

"Heh, whatever. I'm gonna do it anyways" Akina winked

Turning into their human forms, the five of them walked towards the main town. There, the five of them amused themselves by walking into every store that came their way. Passing by a clothes store, they decided to head in despite Kazuki's objections.

"Come on, Kazuki!" Akina groaned dragging him into the store

"I really don't want to be in here" he complained

"Oh come on! They're just clothes!"

"Yeah, girl clothes!"

"You have sisters! I'm sure you've seen female clothing before!"

"I still refuse."

"Fine, stay there." Akina raised her head and walked off.

Kazuki rolled his eyes and sat on a bench outside the store. With his arms crossed, he noticed a blonde haired girl staring into the store. Confused as to what she was doing at first, he decided to brush it off. After 20 minutes, the girls finally came out.

"You guys didn't even buy anything" Kazuki said looking at their empty hands

"Yeah, they were all so expensive but it was fun trying them on!" Sakura giggled

"Yeah! We had fun, Kazuki!" Hanami grinned

"Oh yeah! It totally was!" Rana said putting her arm around her brother.

Laughing, the five decided to head off somewhere else. Akina stood still for a second as she texted somebody.

"Hey! Aki! Let's go!" Sakura yelled

Looking up from her phone Akina nodded "Yep! Coming!"

As they headed off towards a different direction, the blonde haired girl followed in secret. Every step they took, the girl would edge closer. Kazuki turned around and noticed the blonde hair female was always near them.

"Hey, Akina...?" he asked

"Yeah?"

"I think there's somebody following us" he moved his head in the direction of the girl

"Huh?" she turned slightly to notice the blonde haired girl staring into a store "Really?"

"Yeah... she's been there since you guys were in that clothes store..."

"Heh, who knows. Maybe it's just coincidence or whatever."

The two continued to walk but Akina suddenly noticed that the girl really was following them. Tapping Sakura, she moved her eyes to point at the girl. Turning, Sakura stopped to look at the girl who had now stopped to tie her shoes. Rana raised an eyebrow and whispered.