Smile with Happiness! A Suite Birthday!

Time had passed and the seasons soon shifted. It was now colder and now many had the warmth of the radiators to heat their homes and families. Despite their warm bodies, hearts remained cold. The brown headed girl stared into space as she lay in bed to wake up for the morning. The sun was making it's greeting as it peeked through her curtains. She blankly stared at it but the peace was disturbed with a knock on her door.

"Akina! Get up!"

"Mm"

"Mm? Did you just wake up?"

"Mm"

"Again with the mm's. Get up! There's school you know"

"Hey Shirana"

"Mm?" she mocked

"Gosh. Anyways, it's been a while hasn't it"

"A while..."

"Things have grown calmer and it makes me even more freaked out"

"That's the scheme. This enemy is waiting for us to forget and lower our guard but in no way should we ever lower it"

"Yeah..."

Akina got up from her bed, Shirana who was at her door stared at her. Removing the blanket it revealed she was already wearing the uniform.

"You already wore your uniform?"

"Yup"

She facepalmed "So why are you still in bed?"

"It's cold! Our family should seriously turn on the heaters"

Shirana looked at her with a bland expression

"What?"

"They are"

"Right right"

Akina made her way to school slowly. Swinging her bag around wildly as she entered the school. She spotted Kazuki who was making his way towards his classroom. She patted him on the head and he turned and smiled

"Good morning Akina"

"Morning!"

"You seem lively today"

"Well if nobody is lively, we'll be a very dark world"

He nodded as he agreed "I'll see you later then"

"See ya!"

He walked into his classroom as she ran off to find hers. The area was busy with upcoming events. Music students throughout the school were preparing for a big concert. Akina walked into music class, Asahi who spotted her gave a large wave. Akina sat beside her.

"What we doing?"

"Music concert for sometime in November. I wasn't listening so I don't remember" she laughed awkwardly as Akina rolled her eyes.

"Glad to know you didn't hear what I said Miss. Kousen"

"Just know information goes through one ear and out the other when it comes to telling her something, Miss. Saito"

"Well then I'll keep that in mind Akina"

"You guys are seriously bullying me right now"

Akina and Miss. Saito laughed at Asahi who pouted but then began to laugh too.

"I'm sure all of the students are here now so let's begin"

Students went quiet as Miss. Saito began to speak "So on November 3 there will be a music concert. Those who can play a music instrument can participate and we'll place you in the orchestra if you manage to get that part"