The Magic of an Embrace

It's the beginning of November and the cold winter soon started. Separated from the coolness of the outdoors, Shirana along with Sara, Karai and Reira were busy working on the culture festival. Being in charge due to being part of the student council, the four were constantly busy. For the past few days, the girls were scared to bother Shirana as she was constantly serious.

Sara was in charge of making sure the equipments were in order, she had to roam from stall to stall making sure everybody had what they needed. Karai was in charge of creating a schedule for the music section of the festival. Reira was in charge of promotions. Meanwhile, Shirana made sure everything was running smoothly and in order.

As the preparations were in place, a certain girl ran around vigorously with a camera hung around her neck. Dashing from place to place, capturing every moment, the school's most popular news reporter whizzed round.

"Oh! Looking good!" Nanami squealed as she bent down, trying to find the perfect angles.

It was the morning of the festival and guests were beginning to arrive. Students began to frantically panic and made their way to Shirana asking for help.

"Shirana, we can't find our props!"

"Shirana! One of the performers is sick!"

"Shirana, a teacher is looking for one of the cooking pots!"

"Shirana! Is there any way we can make more people come to our stalls?"

"Uh..." Shirana looked around and gave all the students a reassuring smile "If you can't find the props, it'll be in the storage room. Find somebody else who knows your performance, if not, you'll have to work out your choreography with a few members. Also, bring that student to the nurse if they're here. The home economics will have plenty of cooking pots. If you stand at the gate with your fliers, I'm sure people will be interested!"

"Thank you!" they all echoed in unison before scurrying away but as they did, a pile of other students began to crowd her.

Watching this scene unfold, Reira Nagabe sighed in slight frustration. She was one of the organisers too but nobody wanted to ask her for help. Looking at all the fliers in her hand she rolled her eyes in frustrated jealousy.

"It's always Shirana..."

Soon, the usual gang made their way to the culture festival. With wide eyes full of excitement, they immediately started looking around for fun things to do. From the corner of her eye, Akina saw Shirana who was clearly trying to get away from the students.

"Hey hey! Guys! She's clearly busy! Move along!" Akina yelled as she shooed them all away

"Akina!" Shirana smiled "Thank you but I'm sure there was a nicer way of doing that"

"If we all did it the kind Shirana way, then nobody would leave. They're taking advantage of your kindness woman! Let them figure it out for themselves, they have brains!"

Shirana laughed "come on then"

Heading towards the group, Yukine hugged her "I wanna go to school too!"

"You'll have to ask your brother that" Shirana ruffled her hair cutely

"Kazuki! I wanna go to school!" Yukine screamed

"Sure sure" he bent down to look at her eye to eye "next year."

"I wanna go now..." she pouted

"We're at a cultural festival, enjoy school now since it's the fun part of it" Rana winked