The Little Blooming Flower's Revealed Season

With a determined look, the four Pretty Cure's watched the Tomerunda's take over their town of Shinhigahara. The NegaTime trio ran over with anxious expressions.

"Do you think everybody has turned unconscious?" Hyla asked nervously

"Judging, it seems like it was an optional thing but I don't see anybody who didn't enter it..." Cerise frowned, her eyes quickly searching for human movement.

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom of Chanzon, Royal Sky busily looked around for clues. She needed her questions answered. Strolling through the palace halls, the sounds of conversation caught her attention. Creeping, she made her way to a door and peered in.

"... at this time Hi! Queen are turning those pesky humans into Tomerunda's" the female voice said

"All we need now is to get the other Nacharms and this Kingdom will be ours. We can soon say goodbye to kissing my pesky brother and his family at their feet and make them bow down to us." the man had a smugness to his voice that made Royal Sky shake her head

Turning to look in for a better look, her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"Duke Plund and Duchess Heist..." she muttered

Quickly moving so she wouldn't be caught, her shoes accidentally hit the door causing it to slightly creak open. The Duke and Duchess looked at each other before pretending to ignore it. Royal Sky sighed and tried to leave but found herself in the Duke's grips who had managed to grab her.

"Ah, Royal Sky." he smiled "pleasure to see you here"

"You will be punished." Royal Sky stood up, looking him in the eye

"Oh I doubt that... you know, as the Guardian you're doing a poor job at protecting this place" Duchess Heist laughed

"Ugh." Royal Sky tried to wrestle her way out but Duke Plund placed a spell on her to stop her from moving.

"Now. It's time for you to go to the dungeons where you belong."

Instantly, Royal Sky was thrown into a dungeon that was magically sealed. Groaning, she looked for a way out but to no avail. Standing there silently, she looked out the small window up to the sky.

"Please..." closing her eyes "Sakura..."

Back in Shinhigahara, Cerise sat hopelessly on the ground trying to think of what to do next but suddenly a small voice appeared in her head.

"Sakura." the voice said

"Who?" Cerise stood with the others staring at her in confusion

"It's me, Royal Sky."

"Wha- how?"

"No time to explain. I can't do this for a long time so listen carefully and listen well."

"Alright..." Cerise blinked waiting for her to speak

"I've been caught but don't worry about me. I know who is behind all of this, it's Duke Plund and Duchess Heist. Duke Plund is the younger brother of King Sage and it appears that he wants the throne for himself. You and the other Pretty Cure must find a way to stop Hi! Queen from getting any other humans to enter those paradises and you must protect your nach-" before she could finish, she was cut off and Cerise was left to sit there in bewilderment.

"Cure Cerise?" Aria waved her hand in front of her "you randomly said who and then became really quiet"

"It's the Duke and Duchess." Cerise said quietly

"Who?" Aria raised a brow

"See, now it's you saying it" Lumina grinned

"The Duke and Duchess is behind all of this" Cerise said with a louder voice