𝘖𝘯𝘦.

"Minaa~!" Seulgi shout, calling Mina who's just in front her. Mina turn around and smile seeing her seatmate.

"Seul!" She shout back while waving cutely. The both of them became a great friend when Mina just came here. Mina just transfer yesterday just right infront Seulgi's class.

"Where are you going? This is not our class's way." Seulgi ask, confuse. "Ah~ I'm going to the library. It's still early. You wanna come?" She suggest. Seulgi is not a fan of reading. "Ah~ No thanks. I still have some homeworks to do. I will come later." She replied softly. "Okay. see you later Seul~!" Mina said with her warm smile and wave.

-

"Hey babygirl~" Jimin, a senior, approach Mina who's busying herself on reading, completing her novel. Mina look at him weirdly. "Uhm, who are you?" Mina ask focusly while scanning in her head. Are they have meet before? "You don't remember who am I?" Jimin said again with a seductive tone.

"I-I guess no.. Cause, I just transfer here.." Mina said innocently with her nervous smile. Jimin smirk and sat beside her. "Really? I thought you remember me on the time I help you with your works." Jimin lied, trying to tease her. "Uhh, since when? I-I think you're a senior, right?" She said in low tone.

Jimin pull himself close to her face. She was shock at first. Their nose touch not until Mina move backwards. "I miss you, you know?" He suddenly said with his famous smirk. Mina was puzzled. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I need to go." Mina lied while stood up, trying to ran away. But, Jimin is fast enough to hold her wrist.

"Meet me at lunch later babygirl." He said with a wink and let go of her wrist. He's who's the one walk away first. Not Mina. She was froze. The thing was happen earlier is haunting her.

-

"Hey Park Jimin! Where did you go?" Kim Taehyung, Jimin's bestie, shout once Jimin steps in his class. "Library." He simply replied. "What? I never see you reading ever once in you life. What happen to our Jimin?" Jungkook tease. "I went there not for reading." He replied again.

"Dude. Don't tell us that you want to play another girl again." Taehyung try to guess. Jimin smirk, "That what exactly I went there for. There's cute junior reading there." He add. "A junior? Dude we never seen you in a relationship with a junior before." Taehyung gasp. "But, if she's a junior, she doesn't deserve a fake love from you, Jimin-sshi." Taehyung add with a serious face.

Jimin look at Taehyung then Jungkook, who's nodded also. "So what? I just try." Jimin replied, proudly with smirk. "Pabo. Who's she by the way?" Jungkook changed the topic. "Myoui Mina, the girl who's close to Seulgi, Tzuyu, Sana, Bambam, Irene and Daniel." Jimin explain. "Wow. Did you stalk he─" before Taehyung can continue his words, Jungkook cut him first.

"That Myoui Mina? Dude, she's so damn cute!" Jungkook complain with his proud face, mixed shock expression. "Wait, you've meet her kook?" Taehyung ask. "Well, yeah. My girlfriend introduce her to me." Jungkook said with smile. "Wow. How can I meet her.. Maybe at lunch." Taehyung said sadly. "You're going to meet her at lunch. I will show you her." Jimin said without hesitation, not even thinking that Mina would never go to him on lunch.

-

"Minari, you doesn't want to go to lunch with me?" Seulgi, ask Mina who's nervous and hesitate to stand up. "U-Uh, you can go first. I will come to you. Use the usual place." Mina suggest with her nervous face, Seulgi nodded. When Seulgi is gone, she sigh while stand up and slowly walk outside.