𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"Um, Jungkook wants you to get back with Dahyun?" Mina asked, looking down her feet. She's the one request Jimin to walk her home. She miss to walk together with him, talk to him. The real feeling of love from her to him are just too strong. "Yeah, but I don't want. She just played me and I had enough. I just found out who's the girl I truly love."

Mina look up at him, "glad you found one." She hurtly said. "But I wish she could forgive me for all my mistakes leaving her. I love you so much." Jimin confessed. Mina blinked when Jimin turn around at her. Mina stops walking and also Jimin. "What do you mean by that?"

Jimin sigh, "I love you, Mina. I still love you. I doesn't know why but I have this strong feelings and they're just for you. When you're around, I feel like it's beating fast and getting excited. The way you smiles making my heart flutter." He confessed even more. "You're playing, right?" Mina said. "Why would I'm playing when I'm seriously in love with you? It's driving me crazy."

Mina giggles, "we really have a strong feelings." . Jimin look at her, getting closer to her slowly, "what do you mean? A hint to our fate?" He smirked. Mina pushed him and laugh, "no! I just want to explain that, the feelings you had to me is also the feeling I had to you. Even how hard I tried to forget you, you just can't get out! I really want to be with you but I can't trust you anymore.." With that he walked in front her making her steps backwards and stopped at around some walls.

"I, really really love you and it's hitting me inside seeing you hurt." He attach his lips to hers. The kiss are just too gentle for Mina. She miss this too much, till she cried. When Jimin sees that she's crying, Jimin pulled away but she hugged him by his waist.

"Please stop making my heart beating faster, Jimin.. It's hard to control."

-

"Kim Taehyung, just stop! I already told you, it's not my fault! You're the one who's pulling me to that fucking shit!" Sana shout. She already had enough hearing Taehyung keep blaming her for ruining his relationship with Mina. He's so depressed. "It is! You should help me to explain to her but instead," Taehyung pulled her waist making her eyes fulls in tears. "You let me explain alone without evidence! I know you like me, Sana, I know but you shouldn't do this!" Taehyung shout. Just a loud voice between them inside the house.

Sana cried, "who the fuck told you I like you when I'm dating Mark?! I never like a guy who's blaming an innocent person like you! You're just selfish! You're selfish between Jimin cause he still likes Mina while Mina like him too! Stop being the wall between them Taehyung, you're just gonna ruin yourself!" Sana gulped. She had enough of crying cause of names from Trending, blame from him, she's hurt hearing those when it's not her fault.

"Oh you're daring Mark?" He smirked, pinned her at wall. She gulped, "y-yes," she stutter.

"Then, let me give you the feelings of losing someone you love."

-

"Wait, who let you get in?" Mina look at Jimin who's sitting at her study table. "Obviously your mom. She still know I'm your boyfriend, right?" He looks at her. He still shock knowing when Mina's mom didn't know they broke up. Mina quickly look away, avoiding the question. He stood up, "hey, answer me." He turns her around to look at him. She nervously look onto his eyes.

"Answer me. Your mom still know I'm your boyfriend, right?" He ask again. She took a deep breath, "yes.. I didn't tell her. I didn't tell her that we broke up because she likes you so much. The way she talked to me about you everyday making it harder." She confess. He smile and kissed her forehead, like he used did before. Making Mina leaving some pinky colour on her cheek. "If it's hard for you, it's harder for me." He whisper.

"Ji─"

"Kids, breakfast!" Her mom shout from downstairs. She quickly push him away and wear her shirts properly. "Hey," Jimin holds her hand, making her stops walking. She turns around, "let's have a date after breakfast." He said. Mina blinked, "we're nothing to have a date, remember?" She said. Even she knows it's hurt her inside, she just doesn't want to get played by him again.

"If you're saying like that," he steps closer. Looking into her eyes before making in to kiss her in the lips. Making her eyes widen again,

"We could just have a friendly date as the day you forgive me."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie
WOW IT'S HAVE BEEN A VERY VERY LONG TIME. sorry if i make y'all wait. my exam has over and i have a weeks break? yea. so, i think i will update as usual. I THINK. so,,,,,, i hope you guys like this short chapter 🙃❤️

 so,,,,,, i hope you guys like this short chapter 🙃❤️

ᵖʀᵉˢs ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~