𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

"Jungkook! Have you done yesterday's homework?" Jimin ask his friend but the both of them didn't talk anything. "Hey. Jungkook." Jimin pokes him. Jungkook stare at him without any expression. "Hi." He said coldly. Jimin frown. What happen to his bestie? 

He saw Taehyung comes towards their direction while smiling so, Jimin smile back. But then he saw Taehyung ignoring him. "Jungkook! Mina have her smile back! Come!" Taehyung said cheerly while pulling he emotional Jungkook. Just in a second, Jungkook smile and walk out together with Taehyung. Jimin was leave there alone.

"What in normal world is actually happen right now?" Jimin mumble while slowly stand up, trying to follow his friends.

-

"You should thanks to Bambam. He made Mina smile a lot." Tzuyu said while laughing when seeing TaeKook come. "So, Mina. You're okay now?" Namjoon ask when they finally saw Mina's smile which not fake. Mina nodded. "Bambam come to my house yesterday and, he cheer me a lot." Mina respond, showing her sweet gummy smile. "That's what friends do!" Bambam answer while winking. Mina blush a little.

"Um guys?" Jimin's sudden voice come, bothering them and of course all of them look but since Mina know who voice was it, she's not turning around instead she talk with Bambam. "Oh Jimin. What the fuck are you doing here?" Nayeon's stern voice come out, looking at Jimin deathly. "I-I, I was calling Tae and Look earlier but, they ignored me.." Jimin said innocently trying his best to took his eyes from Mina. Nayeon sigh. Whispering something to Jungkook and Taehyung.

-

"I'm sorry..?" Jimin spoke slowly. "It's not your fault." Jungkook respond, without no expression. He tried his best to hold Nayeon's advise but he just can't. He just felt like he want to ignored this Jimin until he realise what his mistake. Playing a girl's heart never gonna be okay. Jungkook just followed Jimin because he's asking about his homework. Taehyung isn't with them, since, Taehyung want to talk with Mina more.

-

Taehyung smile seeing Mina laugh on his own joke. Yes, the others leave them for a while since Taehyung want to talk with Mina privately. "You need to smile more often. I'm still sorry about Jimin left y─" He went silent after Mina close his lips. "It's the past. Its still my fault didn't hear my friends's advice." Mina smile. Just one day they are officially broke up, Mina already miss his hugs, kisses, cuddles and others. She just miss him that much but at the same time she need to hate him.

"The lunch is almost over. Let me send you to your class." Taehyung suggested. "Ah, it's okay. It will make yourself late for your class." Mina reject. Taehyung shook his head. "It's fine." He give her warm smile. Mina sigh quietly. "Okay then." After a few walks and talks, Taehyung went silent when they are close to Mina's class but there's Jimin wih his first love, Kim Dahyun. Taehyung stare at Mina who's still busy talking not even care about Jimin or even take any glance on him.

"Hey! Are you hearing me?" Mina pout. Taehyung smile nervously when their position just beside Jimjn and Dahyun who's staring at them. "Sorry no. But you can say more when we arrive." Taehyung wink and put his arm around Mina's shoulder. Mina laugh shyly, understand what he's doing. "Okay~" Mina smile.

-

"Sorry but I don't love you anymore." Dahyun said to Jimin who's facing her happily, ready to hug her, and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. Jimin shock andd froze. "A-Are you kidding m-me?" Jimin said. For the first time, he felt rejected. "Stop acting like you don't know! You dated all girls in this school and forgetting my promised! You said you will be the first and the last for me! Then, when I'm not around the same school with you, you broke my promise and dated all girls in here!" Dahyun shout.

Just on time, Jimin silent once he saw Taehyung and mina walk passing them. Just try to make him jealous. Yes, Jimin did jealous but he hide it. Dahyun saw his eyes and sigh, "You even look at other girls while I'm talking. So, I think we better move on. There's nothing can make us be back together." She replied. "B-But, I love you.." Jimin lied. He doesn't even know if he love Dahyun, or Mina. He just, don't know. "No you don't!" Dahyun pushed him, which make him walk backwards.

"Go away from me." Dahyun said without any smile and walk away. Dahyun did love Jimin, yes, she love him so much. But her best friend, Hanbin, help her a lot to move on. Jimin's heart just sink.

-

"Hey Jimin, you okay?" Taehyung asked his bestie who's looking down. Yeah, maybe he planned to ignored Jimin but at the same time he felt bad. "Y-Yeah.." Jimin answer slowly but hides his face using his hand, broken. "You seems, sad. Just tell us. What actually happened?" Jungkook add, feeling worry after all. He heard Jimin sigh before answering, "D-Dahyun, s-she rejected me.." He explain.

"Well, we told you already that she must be already moved on from you before you broke up with Mina. But, you never listen." Jungkook add. Taehyung silent. Not even nodded or move. All was captured in his mind is, he want Mina to forget Jimin. He but not ready to sees mina hutt again but he want to see Mina happy by himself. He just accidently, love her.

Sudden Jimin's tear went out. Playing two girls in his mind. First, he's regret leaving Mina, second, he want Dahyun. He's a fully mess. But Jungkook know, if Jimin being like this, there's must be someone he want to meet to calm him down.

"I miss her."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
little MiHyun (minaxdahyun) gif to
not making any wars 👇🏻❤️

little MiHyun (minaxdahyun) gif to not making any wars 👇🏻❤️

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~