𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"Why?" Jimin softly ask after hearing Mina calling him, to not leave yet. Mina shy all of sudden, "I, um, where are you going..?" She ask a random question to make Jimin stay. She doesn't know why, but she feel normal and calm when her first ex just around her. "Of course I'm going back to Taehyung. Saying to him that you need space after I talked to you. Wanna come?" He suggest.

"Sure. I will come with you."

-

"She's fine now but, she told me that she need space alone." Jimin whisper to Taehyung. Who's already look at them full of jealousy because Jimin success to make Mina come sit back to her place. "You poised her?" Taehyung look at Jimin. He laugh, "Why would I poisen someone's girlfriend?" He said innocently.

"Who know? You secretly still in love with her." Jungkook whisper. "But I didn't say something stupid okay? I begged on her till she asked me to stop." Jimin telling the truth. "Mhm." Jungkook didn't trust. "Fine. It's up to you both." Jimin sulk.

-

"Mina," Taehyung called. Mina ignored him, she really stand much stubborn after Jimin talked to her. Taehyung hold her wrist, making her stop from walking. "Can you please, forgive me? I never gonna did it again, I promise." Taehyung said after pulling her to look behind where he is. She just stare at him. After a few talk with Jimin, her feeling to her ex just came back.

"Can you, wait." Mina said without any expression. A sudden suprise kiss attack Mina. She pushed him away and wipes her lips. "Stop Taehyung! You're just throw yourself into the thing I hate! It's make me wanted to break up so please just stop!" Mija said a little louder after it. "Is this cause if Jimin? What did he told you? He must be seduce you just to get you back, am I right?" Taehyung smile fakely

"Why are you thinking a bad thing about your own friend? Even he's my ex, he will never do that." She said seriously, backing up Jimin. She hear Taehyung's soft sigh, "Okay, I'm s─"

"I can't do this anymore, let's break up."

-

"She broke up with me! What can I do anymore? She hates me now while I need her," Taehyung sad voice out, telling his both friends, Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin was shock to be honest, he didn't asked Mina to break up with him no matter what. He just want Taehyung to happy but, it's all just a waste. "What did you said to Mina, Jimin-sshi?" Jungkook voice start to be serious.

"I didn't even said to her to break up with Taehyung! I gave her some support to forgive Taehyung, why you guys never understood?" Jimin raise his voice. Jimin stare at his both friends, Taehyung stare at him and start to cry.

"You've been so good at lying, Jimin.."

-

"Who are you waiting?" Seulgi asked. "Uhm, no one.. You?" Mina ask her. "I was just go to you since you seems alone. My car is just over there, want a ride?" Seulgi offer. Mina shook her head, "Ah, no need~ I will get home later, see you tomorrow, Seul~" Mina smile. Seulgi smile brightly. She's happy seeing Mina's smile back.

-

"I'm going to talk with her," Taehyung quickly said when he saw Mina is just on the gate, watching her own feet. "Taehyung, don't!" Jimin tried to stops him but, of course Jungkook holds him. "You said you didn't do anything stupid on Mina then why won't you let Taehyung getting back with Mina?" Jungkook asks.

"It's not like what I mean! Mina just told him already that she needs some space alone," Jimin answer. "Taehyung can do it. You need to move on, Jimin. I will talk with Dahyun tomorrow." Jungkook walk away. "Hey, don't! Dahyun─" Jimin shut his mouth when Jungkook ignore him.

"Just played me.." He whisper and look down. Letting out the biggest sigh. He ask Mina to wait for him, but it's all just screw up.

-

"What are you doing here?" Mina ask Taehyung in the softest tone, knowing Taehyung want to talk but deep inside she's still hurt seeing him. "W-we doesn't have school tomorrow.. C-can we go out and talk tomorrow?" Taehyung let out his nervous smile. Mina stare Jimin with her sharp eyes which just beside Taehyung. He ignored the both.

"Uh, I'm busy, sorry Taehyung. I think there's nothing we can talk more," Mina smiles a little. "It is. Please, Mina.." Taehyung begged. Mina lock her eyes on Jimin again. She sigh, "Taehyung, I can't. I'm busy. I'm just going to see you at school next week." Mina said and walk away, leaving the both.

"When will we getting back together?" Those word sudden popped out on her mind. "He loves you, right? Giving a guy you loves so much another changed isn't wrong." Another one pop up.

"But he will hurt you in the end."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie
hey! it's have been long time i didn't update this book. tomorrow i have an exam :( wish me luck 🙃💗 so, i hope you guys enjoy a little with this short update, i tried to be active.. but, there's some question that you guys wanted to know, right..? maybe.

Q ; When will you usually update?
A ; on this year, i planned to usual update on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. cause only on that days i didn't too busy :)

stan TXT 🤧💜

ᵖʀᵉˢs ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~