𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

1 weeks passed.

──────

"See you at lunch, babe." Taehyung smile and kissed mina's forehead. Mina smile while nodded. Yep, the both of them were together. They love each other. "Oh~ Minari. Who's that." Seulgi wiggle her eyebrows. "My man." Mina blushed. Seulgi laugh cause of her honesty. "So, it's true you two together! Congrats my penguin!" Seukgi show her soft smile. Mina hug her. "Thank you~" She replied.

-

"Oh Taehyung! Look, our happy boy is here~" Jungkook pokes Jimin's arm. "Why? What happen to him?" Jimin confused. "Taehyung got his crush." Jungkook whisper. "Aye Tae! How's going?" Jungkook tease. "Great. She's getting cuter these days." Taehyung blush a little. "Wait, Taehyung. You didn't tell me who's your girl." Jimin pout. "Oh yeah~!" Taehyung smile nervously.

"Mina, is my girlfriend now." He smile, also Jungkook. "W-what?" Jimin shock. "Myoui Mina! Is Taehyung's girlfriend!" Jungkook repeated. "You must be shock cause that was your ex. But not to be lied, I accidentally in love with her while helping her moved on." Taehyung explain. "W-well, congrats." Suddenly Jimin's voice turn cold. Taehyung smile, "Thanks!" .

-

"Just like I said, one of you guys must confessed. There's no excuse." Tzuyu said proudly of her thought. Just trying to tease Taehyung and Mina who's acting 'lovey dovey' in front them. Mina's friends also want to see the side of Taehyung, is he loyal or a playboy justs like his friends. "Like you and Jungkook. The sweetest confess ever." Mina tease back. "My love story not allowed to make in this topics." Tzuyu shyly said. "Tzuyu-ah, you're blushing." Taehyung add. "Just shut!" Tzuyu said loud while her friends were laughing.

-

"We can't just break up like this." Jimin said with his shaking voice to Dahyun who's facing him without any expression, asking for break up. "Of course we can. We're not married and I doesn't love you anymore. Let just say, I used you." Dahyun replied just like the way he said this word to Mina. Jimin silent, keep thinking Dahyun is his karma. At the same time he regret, a lot. "You used me?" Jimin ask again.

"Yes. My feelings to you died." Without thinking Jimin's hard feelings for her, she throw that rude words. Jimin gulped. "Don't search me anymore. I hate you." The last word come out from her mouth and leaving Jimin all alone. Just at the time, his friends, together with Mina just there. Taehyung quickly ran to Jimin, of course. He's worried.

"Hey, are you oka─" Just by Taehyung want to finish his sentence, Jimin pushed him (sksk drama.) "Do I look okay? Do I see like one?" Jimin shout once his tears ran out. Of course who's watching were shock. Especially, Mina. She's there cause Taehyung take her together with him. The first time she see Jimin was hurting like that, her heart suddenly felt hurt just like at the time, Jimin left her. "You need to calm down!" Jungkook add.

"Calm down? Was that too easy to calm down when you just got played by your loved one?! Was it?!" Jimin yelled again. Not even notice that Mina were there. "Mina is here, Jimin." Taehyung whisper. Just after those three words went out, Jimin's eyes quickly search for her and stuck on her. He want her to hug him. He just missed her cute figure.

"You bought her here just to let her see I'm suffering? After I leave her? You be with her without even thinking that so hard too forget her!" Jimin yelled all of sudden take Mina into the situation. Mina just being a good girl, silent herself even she knows Jimin was talking about her. "What do you mean? You told me that you played her. I be with her cause I truely love her." Taehyung started.

"It's not easy to move on from a girl like Mina. She's much different than other girls." Jimin sudden talk nonsense. "Stop Jimin. You're just hurt by Dahyun's step." Jungkook changed. "Taehyung, please. Let me talk to her for a while." Jimin begged with his teary eyes. Stress out of sudden mixed two girls playing in his mind. Taehyung gulped, he doesn't want Jimin changed Mina. Mina just a pure soft girl who easily fall in love.

He saw Mina also begging with her eyes to talk with Jimin. The both of them missed each other. "Just don't do anything stupid on her." Taehyung warned before walked away. When the both leave, it just sad Jimin and silent Mina there. Only awkward silent. So, just by that, Mina collect all her braveness to start first.

"How are you?" Mina ask, not even bothering to stare at Jimin's red eyes. She just need it for a while. "Not fine. It's have been bad since we both break up." Jimin deny the truth. He doesn't have enough sleep thinking of her when on night. He lost his appetite whenever he's with Dahyun or at home. He doesn't have any mood to laugh even his friends do some jokes.

He just felt like he post something important in his life. "What? Why would it be bad when you just say you played me?" Mina's voice started to be soft. "You don't understand. All you know was you hated me cause I hurted you. But you don't understand stand what inside my heart how hard is it." Jimin explain which making her more confused. "Then let me understand. Maybe we can work this out by being friends." Mina being nice of sudden.

"Taehyung loves you. I don't think we can work this back. I don't want to ruin you both." Jimin hurtly said, when he's remember that Mina wasn't single anymore.

"And I love him too. It's okay, we still can be friends Jimin-sshi. I just, hurt seeing you like this."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
it's all full of drama dat easily make
me cringe while writing sksksks 😂

 it's all full of drama dat easily makeme cringe while writing sksksks 😂

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᴛᵗᴏɴ ᶠᴏʳ ᵐᴇ~