𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

"So, how's date?" Seulgi ask Mina while smirking non-stop trying to get Mina's attention who's busy searching and take out her books. "What date?" Mina dumbly ask while still not looking. "Ya Minari, I know you having a date with Jimin yesterday." Sana add. She also doesn't know why SeulNa's class still empty. So, Mina's friends decide to come since the teacher and her classmates isn't here yet.

Mina look at them, speechless. "W-what?" Mina ask softly again. "You both so cute. Mina even cling herself to Jimin oh my, it's just to cute!" Irene add while laughing. Mina blushes and gulped. "Y-yah. Are you guys just having a breaks yesterday just to stalk me?" Mina ask feeling shy still can be felt inside her body. "Of course no! Seulgi, Irene and I was planned to eat outside then we walk all around the park but then we saw lovebirds." Sana smirk.

"You all so weird." Mina said, joking around her friends. "Yah!" Her mates said on the same times.

-

"Just try to talk to him, Taehyung-sshi. You can just stand like this." Jimin beg at Taehyung who's faking himself on reading. "Why do I need to start it first?" Taehyung answer coldly. "Then? Now you're saying that you're hugging Tzuyu is Jungkook's fault?? Yeah, Jungkook cheat on her then why are you so sudden hug her?" Jimin ask in a serious tone. Taehyung think for a second. "Fine." Taehyung roll his eyes in defend.

-

"Usually, she's at around the locker to take her money." Seulgi said at Jimin who's facing her without any expression, asking about Mina. Jimin nodded and quickly walk to the locker which her usual place. He doesn't know why but, he just doesn't uncomfortable when she's not around his arms.

"Daniel-sshi, please.. We're friends remember?" He heard Mina's soft voice at around the corner which is dark. "What? Friends? Mina, I did confessed to you past days till now no answer? Where it is? Please say yes." Daniel, sound like pushing Mina to his answer. "No.. I can't. I have a boyfriend." Mina answer without have any hesitate. Jimin hear those quite proud of Mina's loyalty.

"Oh so now you're pushing me away? And when you're hurt you came to me back? What kind of toy is that?" Daniel voice comes out again. Jimin heard Mina's soft sniffing, he already had enough. "I think it's much better if you leave her alone. She already have me so, back off." Jimin's stern voice when out once he's just beside them. Mina who's seeing her guy full of hopes, push Daniel and ran to him, hugged him from the back. (much drama ;;)

"Park Jimin? A fucking famous playboy in this campus is Myoui Mina's boyfriend? Tsk, just another toy?" Daniel bravely said while walking away but just fell. "Idiot." Jimin mumble, slowly grab Mina's cold hand and walk away. "Are you oka─" Jimin was cutted when Mina hug him tight like there's no tomorrow for them to meet. "Hey, it's okay. You're fine now." Jimin said while slowly pat her back.

"W-what if y-you not t-there?" Mina ask while staring at Jimin with her shaky eyes, scared. Jimin smile, "You're with me now. Don't think too much babygirl." Mina smile fakely hearing the words. "Let's go to the cafeteria. Your friends was waiting there." Jimin said, showing his cute smile to calm Mina.

-

"Well,, that Daniel. He's so sudden in a rude attitude." Irene said in her serious voice. Keep locking her eyes on Mina who's still sticking on Jimin's left arms. She just scared to let go. Jimin laugh of embarrass since her friends smirking. "Yah Minari. There's nothing gonna happen if you let go of that Jimin's arm. No one going to stole him." Seulgi tease. Mina sigh, slowly she let go of his arm and hides her face.

"Well, if then, just, cling yourself at Jimin. Aigo~" Sana said again when she saw Mina just hiding her face not eating. At least when she's cling herself on Jimin, Jimin's going to feed her. "Oho, look! Another lovebirds comes!" Irene add while stomping he table as fuck. Yoongi, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Jugkook, Taehyung, Jihyo and Namjoon coming toward them.

"Yah Park Jimin! Do you have some leftover money?" Nayeon, with her stern voice asking Jimin. "I have but." Jimin pause and point Mina using his lips. "Eh? Minari so clingy over him~ What happen?" Jihyo sudden ask. "Something bad. Noona, here." Jimin said, giving Nayeon some of his money. "What's something? You cheat?" Jihyo ask while giving Jimin death glare.

"Hell no! Mina just almost get harm in this school. Weird right? And that guy was her friend." Jimin said, slowly caressed her hair. Not to be lied, without Jimin realize, his feeling to Mina is just going to fall deeper even he's planned to leave her. "So, how's Tzuyu and Jungkook? Any better?" Namjoon cut their awkward silent.

"This jerk apologize. Just thankful that he's cute." Tzuyu said, showing her little dimples. Jungkook blushes. "Well, Taehyung also sorry about what happen Kook." Yoongi add. "Hey, hey. Mina, Mina-sshi. Woke up." Jimin softly slap Mina's cheek who's suddenly faint. All was eyeing on them. "What happen?" Jihyo ask, feeling worry.

"S-she faint!" Seulgi quickly shout to be clear for them.

-

"You so stubborn. I said you can't eat that but you still attacking me with your cuteness." Jimin jokely mad at Mina who's finally awake. "I just want to taste." Mina add weakly. "You should go to your class now. The much was over." Mina said while holding Jimin's warm hand. "No, I'm staying here. Taking care of you." Jimin smile.

"And, why did you cold again?" Jimin ask while holding Mina's both hand in his hands which just fit each other. "Cold?" Mina confuse. "Your hand so cold. What happen?" Jimin softly ask. "I-I don't know. I didn't felt cold at all." Mina smile weakly. Jimin was kinda hurt seeing her smile even she's weak.

Jimin sigh slowly. He take some hot packs which just beside the table put it between their hands.

"Please, stay warm babygirl."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
your welcome ;)

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᴀʳ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~