𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

"So, how do you know Nayeon and Jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu, asking Mina directly after seeing the girls sent Mina to her friends. "T-They take Jimin away from me.. All I know is, uhh, the both of them is Jimin's sisters.." Mina explain slowly. "We glad you be friends with his unnie. The both of them was raised well but not Jimin. Nayeon and Jihyo unnie really have a great attitude. But badly, Nayeon unnie isn't available anymore. She's taken by one of Taehyung's friend, Min Yoongi? All I know he just transfer here too."

Seulgi explain, stand as Jimin's childhood friend, she almost know everything about Jimin. "O-oh." Mina, respond slowly since she doesn't know what to replied. "Heyy, are you scared of them or what? They're not eating~" Sana teased, trying to calm Mina. "I-I'm not."

-

"Mhm, I need to take my things there. I will be back." Mina said to Seulgi while walking out from her class straight to the her lockers to take her things and book. She's not even realising that Daniel is following her. "And, done. That's it." Mina whisper to herself while closing back her locker and start to turn around. "AHH!" Mina's loud scream went out, shock seeing Daniel sneaking behind her.

"Aish, Daniel-sshi! Stop doing that to me! You're giving me a heart attack." Mina mumbles while pouting which Daniel found it damn cute. He smile shyly. "C-can we talk?" He ask. Mina stare at him, wanted to say no cause she's already late but she felt bad when she say it. She sigh quietly while nodding. This is her first time skipping class. This is not the real Mina.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Mina ask first. Asking why she's brave, cause she's comfortable with Daniel even their friendship just started. "I-I know this sounds w-weird but, M-Mina I-I think I like you.." He confessed. In Mina's mind, she would never think that Daniel will liking her on this such a short friendship. "I-Isn't it too early? I-I mean, we just met and Seulgi also lik─" She was shutted by a kiss. Mina gulped after he let go of her. "I will give you a time. I-I mean, take a time." He said with sad smile and walk away, leaving Mina.

Do I hurt him?,, Mina ask herself, feeling guilty. It's not like she rejected him or what. She just got cutted. Suddenly, she got pushed on the wall, in the dark. She wanted to scream but she can't. "It's me babygirl. Don't worry." He whispers. Jimin, let go of Mina and stare at her eyes. "W-why are you here? P-please, let go of me.." She begged with her teary eyes. A girl like Mina shouldn't be crying on a simple things but, she doesn't know, she just can't hold it.

"Are you, okay?" Those three word come out from Jimin's mouth, easily made Mina calm. "I-I'm fine.. J-Just let me g─" And again, she was quiet when Jimin's lips on hers. She doesn't know why, the way he kissed her make her she wanted more. She felt warm whenever his lips on her. He let go of the kiss and smile. "What did Daniel told you? Did he hurt you? I saw he kissed you." Jimin ask softly, and easily make Mina feel guilty,, again.

"I-It's not like that.." She try to explain. Jimin smirk quietly. "I hate the way he kissed you. You know that you're only mine, right?" He whisper, sending all shiver in Mina's body. His hand touch Mina's cheeks. "Not to be lied, I love you on the first day we meet." He said with the most famous smirk, making Mina froze, half believe and half is not. "W-what are you talking about. Stop.." Mina said, while blushing, already fall in Jimin's trap.

"I will stop if you promise me something, babygirl." He smirk while saying. Not to be weird, Mina suddenly feel warm when she got called 'babygirl'. Especially from him. "W-what is i─" Jimi cut her with a hungry and deep kiss. Quickly, Mina respond. Weird, seriously weird. This is not the good Mina. "Stay away from other guys. Keep on your mind that only I can kiss, touch and hug you, babygirl." Jimin said in such a protective tone which easily make Mina melt. She never been so save in a guy's arm.

"I-I will try.." She respond shyly, avoiding his stare. "That's my good baby. I love you. Stay safe." He said while kissed her forehead with a smile and walk away. Leaving her speechless thinking are they a couple? "This is not me. I can't be fall for a playboy." She mumble. "B-but is it wrong to be with him?" Mina sigh.

-

"Woow, you kissed her twice? Doesn't that too much, I mean, her first kiss." Jungkook spoke up once Jimin step in his class after the teacher when out. "Wasn't I always be the girls's first kiss cause I play them?" Jimin smirk, not even feeling bad or guilty. But this not Jimin. When he sees Daniel was kissing Mina, he felt something. Something that had never built in his heart. He felt like already wnt to kill that Daniel guy. And, he was so soften when he saw Mina's sweet gummy smile. He suddenly love her soft lips.

"I know but, you know that Tzuyu is my girlfriend. Aren't you will be thinking that I will be dead if she know that you're going to play her friend? I wasn't ready to lose Tzuyu dude." Jungkook mad. Jimin look at him, with the most innocent face he had. "Can I know what love is?" He ask in his puppy eyes.

-

"Hi Mina." Daniel, approach Mina who's waiting for her driver took her home. "Oh h─" Mina went silent once she saw Jimin is already staring at them for afar with the most scary face she have saw. "Mina? Are you okay? You want me to send you home?" He sweetly ask with his soft smile. Mina nervously shook her head. "I-It's fine! M-my driver is on his way." Mina said, giving him her fake soft smile, easily Daniel fall for it. "Okay then. I will go now. See you tomorrow!" He said with some winks and leaving Mina blushes quietly.

"Hey babygirl." Jimin call. Quickly, Mina look at him with calm expression, pretend like nothing happen. "H-hey.." She stutter when Jimin steps closer to her with the most serious face. "Why did you didn't do I say? Are you really this hard babygirl? You know that you're mine, right?" He whisper like there's no room for Mina to escape. She was shy. He was doing this to her on a public. She just praying, hoping Jimin's sisters will be here soon.

"I-I didn't promise you.." She fight back. Jimin smirk and push himself more close to her, making Mina's heartbeat running more fast.

"Once I say I love you. Keep on your mine that you're mine. Or, let just say, were in a relationships without confession. If this things keep repeating, I won't hesitate to take you back to my home, babygirl."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

// I can't add the gif cause it's too big uGh. \\

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᴇ~