𝘛𝘸𝘰.

"Hey Jimin-sshi!" Taehyung quickly shout. Jimin turn around with his confuse face. "What?" He simply ask to Taehyung, who's panting heavily, so sudden. "Did you know that your sisters have transfer here?" Taehyung ask, mentioning Nayeon and Jihyo. "What?! Since when? W-why did I didn't know and how do you know?!" Jimin shout. He doesn't want his sisters in the same school with him. It will be a whole disaster.

"Well, I think you parents didn't tell you. Weirdly, your sisters calling me first instead of you, right?" Taehyung guess and correct. The girls doesn't want to tell Jimin that their coming, or not, he will start acting nice. "Ugh, just why?! I thought they will be forever stuck at America." Jimin said, unsatisfied. "Why not? You miss your sisters's nagging, right?" Taehyung tease. "Hell no! They will ruin my plan to get Mina! You know them so well right?" Jimin said again, annoyingly

"Tsk, but you should be happy! Not because of your sisters, cause of our members! They're coming back too~! Oh my- I'm so excited! Aren't you?" Taehyung ask cutely to Jimin, who's trying to calm himself. "You mean, Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung?" Jimin try correcting himself. "Exactly!" Taehyung replied with big smile.

"Hoseok hyung aren't coming yet cause he's still busy around Japan.. So, maybe he's coming the next 6 months." Taehyung explain. Taehyung look at Jimin who's suddenly became quiet. His eyes was stuck on someone, which Taehyung follow the glance, it's at Mina. Who's just came, smiling cutely all around her friends. "Yah!" Taehyung pokes Jimin.

"Y-Yeah?" Jimin try to sounds clear. "Who're you checking out? Dude, I know Mina is so damn cute. I thought you just want play her." Taehyung tease. "Of course. I'm checking her perfect body first." Jimin said naughtyly while Taehyung is spanking him. "What a pervert you are, Chim!" Taehyung shout.

-

"So, are you going to library now? I mean, after the thing happen yesterday?" Seulgi spoke again, trying to keep her safe and away from the jerk, Park Jimin. "It's okay. Daniel will be there too." Mina respond with her soft smile yet make Seulgi hurt. The two of them have been a long bestfriend, but Daniel end up liking Mina, who's the girl he just saw by now instead of Seulgi, the girl he have know for a years. Seulgi nodded weakly.

"Be careful." Is the only word that Seulgi can said, not hurting Mina's feel. Mina nodded and walk away, as usual. It's not like she want to meet that jerk. She want to finish her novel as fast as she can. So, she doesn't need to go to the library more often.

-

"You're here again? Babygirl." Jimin, as usual, popped up in front her. Mina decided to ignored. Not to be rude, she just doesn't want the things happen yesterday keep on repeating. "Hey baby. Are you ignoring me now?" Jimin ask while resting his head in his hand, locking his eyes on Mina. Not to be lied, Mina look so pretty in front Jimin's eyes. "Babygirl." Jimin call again but no respond.

Jimin took the novel from her hand and hide it. Now, the both of them making an eye contact. "W-what do you want.." Mina slowly ask in her shy voice, trying to be more quiet. "Why are you ignoring me babygirl?" Jimin ask with his seductive smirk. Mina silent because she saw Daniel was inside the library. But, he's not seeing Mina.

"I was busy.. Why are you here again?" Mina ask in her annoying tone. Jimin smirk, "I'm here just for you." He denying the truth. "You don't need t─" Mina went quiet after two girls, looking like a senior, spanking Jimin's head. "Pabo. How many times I told you before I'm leaving, don't bother any of junior who's busy." The girl with red hair, seems like a bunny, mad. Mina just stare at them quietly. "I'm not bothering! She's my gir─" Before Jimin could finish his words, another spank flew on his head. He groan and walk away, unsatisfied.

"We so sorry of what he did earlier." The girl with big eyes, apologize with her beautiful smile. "I-It's fine.. W-who are you both a-actually?" Mina ask, stuttering. "Ah! I'm Park Jihyo. Jimin's second sister and this is Park Nayeon. The oldest. We just transfer here to take care our Jimin. So, we are sorry about it." Jihyo replied with her soft smile. "I-It's okay.." Mina said slowly. "Oh and, what's your name? You seems new." Nayeon ask, trying to keep the conversation long.

"I-I'm Myoui Mina.. A junior.." She replied with nervous smile. "You're so cute. Don't be shy.. We can be friends with you~!" Jihyo replied with her comfortable smile. Mina raise her eyebrows. Making friends with a senior isn't easy for sure. "Really?" Mina ask, mixed with her cute and suprise tone, which the both girl found it cute enough to make them gay.

"Of course! We can also protect you from that jerk, Jimin." Nayeon replied. "Thank you so much~" Mina respond, trying to be comfortable to the both of them.

-

"Aish, fuck! The both of them ruin it!" Jimin yelled to the both of his friends, Taehyung and Jungkook. "How did the both of them found you in the library?" Jungkook ask while Taehyung is silent. He's who the one told the sisters that Jimin is at the library, flirting with Mina. Jimin sigh, "I don't know. But! Ugh! They make me embarrassed in front of Mina dude!" Jimin yelled again.

"Dude, you shouldn't be shouting like that." A sudden grumpy voice come inside their quiet class. They turn around as fast as they can, showing Yoongi and Namjoon with their fake serious face. "HyUnGgG~!" Taehyung shout with his boxy smile and ran to the both of them. Jungkook laugh at Taehyung's statement. "Ew, go away from me you smelly alien." Yoongi said, while pushing Taehyung, hating on his warm hugs.

"Omg! Rude!" Taehyung said with his fake tears. "By the way, Jimin, where's your sisters? I heard the both of them is here." Namjoon changed the topic. "Maybe at their class. I don't care anymore. The both of them shouldn't be here!" Jimin mumble. "What?" A sudden girly voice in, which Jimin know, he's dead.

Yoongi and Namjoon sees the both of them. And of course, Yoongi hugs his girlfriend trying to calm her down. While Namjoon is holding Jihyo, since they aren't dating. "How dare you say like that Park Jimin?!" Nayeon shout between the hugs from Yoongi. "Sorry noona! Jimin didn't mean to said those!" Taehyung and Jungkook back up Jimin.

"Hey bunny, calm down." Yoongi whispers to Nayeon who trying to spank Jimin again. Nayeon turn at him and smile.

"Let me kill him first. Then,we can hug."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

- Shortie.
HEy! I dont know wat to write
anymore on a/n :// So, I really
hope u guys enjoy like I do ;)

 HEy! I dont know wat to writeanymore on a/n :// So, I reallyhope u guys enjoy like I do ;)

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~