𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

"This is not a joke Mina. Are you really serious? You're with Jimin now?" Seulgi, asking in almost shout tone. Mina lowered her head. It's not like they are a couple. But the way Jimin treat and talk to her, just same like a couple do. "I-I don't know." She nervously replied. Seulgi sigh. "Hey, Mina. Listen, I didn't mean to make you scared or nervous. I just curious. Yeah, you know that Jimin is a playboy, right?" Seulgi ask softly, calming Mina down who's staring the floor endlessly.

"B-but he doesn't look l-like one.." Mina whispers slowly, without thinking anything, backing up Jimin. Seulgi was speechless. Just how much she praying Mina wouldn't fall for Jimin, it's failed. She never in love with Jimin ever in her life. For her, he just a jerk that play all girl's heart for fun. "Don't judge him from the way he treat you Minari.." Seulgi whisper while patting Mina's back.

She's not ready to look at Mina come to school with some bruises and a teary eyes. She's not ready to make Mina's pretty heart become ripped. And, she also doesn't want Mina cry as hell just because of the only playboy, Jimin. She's not ready for all. "Do you really already fall for him? I mean, in this quick time?" Seulgi ask slowly. "I-I don't know.." Mina replied again. Seulgi sigh,"I didn't mean to make you scared of me.." Seulgi said softly while rubbing her back.

A soft hearted girl like Mina doesn't deserve a guy like Jimin, who's playing girls heart just for fun and leave it Aline with scars. "I just, not ready to see you hurt cause of Jimin.. You're too fragile for a guy like Jimin, Mina-sshi.." Seulgi add again once she saw Mina is getting teary. Mina is just an innocent girl who doesn't know about love. "B-But, it's not like I-I'm who's the one wants him.." Mina fight back slowly. Seulgi sigh, "Let be honest Mina.." She add, slowly Mina look at her with shaking eyes.

"W-what is it?" Mina, pretend brave, asking her. "Do you love Jimin?" She ask with the most cold faceput in her face which making Mina easily unstable. "I-I think I did.." She answer. Not to be lied, Mina was already in love with Jimin once the time he bothered her in the library.

-

"Seulgi wait." Mina called Seulgi who's already done putting her un-used books inside the locker. "You done?" Seulgi softly ask. "What do we have after lunch?" Mina ask, forgetting their next subject. "Uhh, Mathematics, Science and History." Seulgi answer. "Okay I got it. Let's g─" Mina quickly turn behind her once she felt pairs of arm hugging her from back.

It's her boyfriend. Park Jimin. "Leaving already babygirl?" Jimin ask while burried his face in Mina's neck softly, acting clingy. Seulgi who's watching quickly look away. It's not she's jealous. It's disgusting. "Y-yeah. C-can you let go of me now? I-I'm late." Mina said. She just thankful not meeting Jimin on lunch earlier. "That's rude.. But okay. See you after school." Jimin said while giving a peck at Mina's cheek and lips before walk away.

When Jimin is gone, Mina quickly catch Seulgi up. "You guys are cute." Seulgi support with her smirk. Mina blushed. She thought, Seulgi will talk bad about them.

-

"Yeah, I got her." Jimin, proudly said to his brothers, who's skipping. "Don't ever try to break her heart Park Jimin-sshi." Namjoon warned. "Why? It's not like you never sees me break girls heart?" Jimin said again without even thinking any shits. "It's not like that idiot. Jihyo, your sister, who's just started school here already became her closest friend and almost know everything about her. She said, Mina is the most shy girl she ever seen and her heart is just too soft." Namjoon explain to Jimin who's completely confused.

"So...?" Jimin ask again. "Let just say, that, Jihyo take mina ask her little sister without any blood." Yoongi add. "WHAT?!"

-

"Minari!" Jihyo shout from far seeing Mina walking alone to the school gate after school done. Mina turn around with her confuse face, quickly turn into soft smile. "Jihyo unnie~" Mina respond once Jihyo beside her together with Nayeon. "You're going home now? Who's going to take you home?" Jihyo ask, feeling excited suddenly. Mina silent, usual, Jimin who's the one go together with her.

"U-usually, Jimin oppa sends me home since he really want to do it.." Mina innocently replied. She seriously feel bad if she's lie. "What? That Jerk? Is he really seducing you??" Nayeon's voice start to growl. "N-no! I-I'm who's the one fall for him first." Mina lied. She doesn't want Jimin to get scolded. "You heard that noona." Jimin's voice pop up from behind, quickly hugging Mina from back as she's already blushing.

"You jerk! She's not going to fall for if you stop seducing her!" Nayeon mad. "She told you already noona. I'm not seduce her for sure." Jimin lied while his face on Mina's shoulder, who's just stay silent. "Are you guys that now?" Jihyo cut their fight. "Yeah." Jimin simply replied. "Okay then. I warned you Park, if you be with her just want to pl─"

"AHH, I know I know! Mina need to go now. See you at home later noona!" Jimin said, quickly take Mina away from the girls. "Why did you cut Jihyo unnie's words?" Mina softly ask to Jimin who's busy fixing his hair from running, turn his head at Mina and smile. "Isn't you more like it when I'm doing it?" Jimin tease. He just love the way she blushes. The truth, Mina really like to spend time with him. She doesn't know why, she just feel secure around him.

"Ani." Mina respond while fake pout. "I don't like it." She add again while stare deep into Jimin's eyes like he usual did. Jimin smirk, "Stop lying baby girl or I will kiss you." He added. "Like you never kiss me once in you life." Mina jokely said, wanted jimin to kiss her already. "So you miss my kiss?" Jimin keep on teasing. "Aniya!" Mina, felt flutter after. Jimin pull himself close to her and there. "You got it? We're here, Bye Minari. I love you~" Jimin said after kissing her lips to her cheek.

"I-I love you too."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

- shortie.
omG 2019 is a tiring year for me 😭
for the others who have been waiting
this chapter, hope u enjoy. and who's waiting
not my type im so damn sorry! im stil searching
sum ideas 😭😭 my mood 👇🏻 eNjOy ❤️

 and who's waitingnot my type im so damn sorry! im stil searching sum ideas 😭😭 my mood 👇🏻 eNjOy ❤️

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʳ ᵐᴇ~