𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

[ TᴢᴜKᴏᴏᴋ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ]

"Mina, Mina, Mina!" Tzuyu called Mina who's on her way going to the library. Mina unplugged her earphone and turn around at Tzuyu. "Yes..?" Mina answer softly. "D-Do you know where's Jungkook is?" Tzuyu ask. Not to lie, Tzuyu have been worry at Jungkook since yesterday who's not picking up her calls, answering her text and etc.

"Sorry but I don't see him earlier.." Mina apologize. "Why?" Mina add. "He didn't answery text and calls yesterday. I'm scared there's sometbad happen to him." Tzuyu explain. "Oh, you want me to ask Jimin where he is?" Mina pulled up her hand to help her close one. Tzuyu look at her with worry in her eyes. "It's okay, let's go." Mina replied with smile while going straight to her boyfriend's class.

-

"Jungkook? Uhm, Me and Taehyung not even seeing him this morning." Jimin replied to Tzuyu. Taehyung look deep into Tzuyu's eyes who's full of sad and worry, feels bad to lied. "Actually, Jungkook isn't coming today.." Taehyung sigh. "W-why? I-Is he sick?" Tzuyu softly ask, wanting thworlds truth from his both bestie. "He's telling us to not told you.. He doesn't want you to get hurt.." Taehyung add.

"W-what do you mean?" Tzuyu ask in her shaky voice. Mina who's listen, looking at Jimin with her little puppy eyes to tell them both. Jimin sigh in defend, he's too weak seeing Mina's puppy eyes to be sure. "H-He's cheating." Jimin said slowly while looking down. Mina's eyes widen, quickly turn at Tzuyu, already crying.

"We're sorry. We shouldn't tell you about it." Taehyung add. Tzuyu gulp, "Why would he's cheating? I-I mean w─" Tzuyu went silent once she was inside Taehyung's arm. Her loud sniff and tears could be heard. Mina who's seeing the situation was froze. "We're so sorry." Taehyung said while patting Tzuyu's back, calming her down.

Jimin sees Mina's expression, slowly pull her. Mina turn at him at smile. "You're not going to cry together, right?" Jimin ask while staring her deep. "O-of course n-no." Mina lied. She just hurt seeing her loved one crying, it's just make her hurt. "Hey," Jimin slowly pat her back again. He also doesn't know why his little angel has the most pure heart but being born in this cruel world.

"Get off my girlfriend Kim Taehyung." Jungkook, who's just panting in front their class with girl beside her, sudden. Mad at Taehyung who's calming his loved one. (a/n; drama started oof.) "Jungkook?" Tzuyu's voice out once she's out from Taehyung's arm.

Jungkook silent went to Taehyung after smile to Tzuyu like nothing happen and punched Taehyung. "Jeon Jungkook, stop!" Jimin shout, while slowly pushing Mina aside to keep her safe and stop the fight brothers.

-

"You guys such a troublemaker. Just thankful that Yoongi hyung and I back up if not?" Namjoon mad once the brothers out from the detention. "You should be mad at Taehyung who's hugging someone's girlfriend without any permission! Chou Tzuyu is my girlfriend!" Jungkook shout of anger.

"You just cheat on her and now you're still admitting that she's your girlfriend?! Stop playing her heart Jeon jungkook!" Taehyung fight back. "Since when did I cheat?!" Jungkook shout back. In his life, he never talk to girls, touch any girls, or bring home other girls than Tzuyu. "What's this?" Taehyung show his picture kissing one girl at around locker. The both of them sees enjoying it so well.

Jungkook froze. "Tell me! What's this Jungkook!" Taehyung shout once again. Jimin calm his friends with the brothers. "You both need time." Yoongi calmly said while raking Jungkook away fom Taehyung together with Namjoon, leaving Jimin with Taehyung.

-

"Please.. Let me explain baby." Jungkook begged to Tzuyu in the short time while he's skipping just to meet Tzuyu, even she's in the class busy, the teacher still giving the permission to meet her guy. Tzuyu sigh, "It's not like I don't want you to explain but, I just can't. I just see it by my eyes." Tzuyu deny the truth. Taehyung is already fast enough to show Tzuyu the picture of Jungkook and a girl kissing, hugging, teasing, touching and etc. She already had enough.

"W-what do you mean? Eunha is my cousin." Jungkook said trying to mention the girl that Tzuyu mention. "You told me that you doesn't have any girl cousin. If you have, they just 4 or 5 year old." Tzuyu said again, feeling tired. "Baby please.. I-I seriously doesn't know why I cheat on you but please.. Forgive me.." Jungkook begged while already kneeling in front Tzuyu, almost crying while Tzuyu jut look at him without any expression.

"You know that I love you but why you did this to me?" Tzuyu ask in her shaky voice, trying so hard to not cry. "I-I don't know! I just stupid! Please, forgive me babe. I promise you, I will never do it again." Jungkook said while letting out his hand. Tzuyu stares at it and sigh. She just can't stand mad at him so long. She just love him that muh until she can just easily forgive him.

"Okay. I forgive you." Tzuyu replied with her smile while doing a pinky promise with Jungkook. He show his bunny teeth and hug her. "I love you, so much." He confess.

"I love you too, jerk."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
this chapter also seems boring and weird :(
btw enjoy ❤️

 this chapter also seems boring and weird :(btw enjoy ❤️

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʳ ᵐᴇ~