𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

1 month later.

──────

"Sorry we didn't see him this morning." Jungkook replied to Mina and Tzuyu who's have been searching Jimin but there's no his shadow. Mina nodded in force. "O-okay.." Mina answer. Lately, Jimin have been refuse her text, calls, present and almost meeting each other. She just scared that Jimin might changed. She just love him so much this time. She doesn't want to let him go.

-

"You can't broke up with her Jimin-sshi. She seems sad when she hear that we didn't know where you are." Taehyung said in call of him between Jimin. He heard Jimin sigh. "I still need to do it. M-my first love was there." Jimin answer and ended the call. Dahyun, Jimin's first love that he really miss and love a lot. The only girl he wanted to be with.

"What did he said?" Jungkook ask as he heard Taehyung sigh. "He still gonna do it." Taehyung answer feeling guilty. "Let's just get ready to be Mina's back up and leave that jerk alone. He's just being too selfish." Jungkook answer sternly. "That's what comes into my mind too." Taeehyung smile.

-

"Where do you go? Why you didn't answer any of my text and calls? Where were you Park Jimin?" Mina ask seriously to Jimin once they planned to meet outside school, like, a garden place (lmao idk). "I lost something to you." Jimin answer coldly. "What?" Mina confuse. Thee both of them didn't even realize that all Mina's friends calmly waiting the both of them until they sees Mina's crying. Especially, Seulgi.

"My feeling to you. It's lost." Jimin answer. Mina froze. She didn't even expect this things could be come. Her eyes was already teary. Just how much she want Jimin to calm her like he usual did, it must be gone. "W-what do you mean?" Mina shakely said. Jimin pull himself close to her. For the last time he's going to smell her sweet scent. He just hurt by himself when he let out those words to Mina. He just, hurt.

"I don't love you anymore. We should break up." Jimin said without hesitate but his hurt feel damn hurt seeing Mina lokimg down, sniffing, crying just because of him. "You said you never leave me. You will love me. What kind of promise was that?!" Mina shout. The first time she raise her voice to him. "I just played you." Jimin said without even thinking Mina's soft heart. Mina heart just crashed once she knew that she jut got a fake love.

And for the first time for Jimin, he got a hard slap from the girl that he love without he know. "Y-You jerk! Fucking playboy! I hate you!" Mina shout with her teary eyes, red. Walking away from Jimin. It's Mina's first time cursing at the guy that she love with her whole life. The first time she lost her first kiss. The first time she know how hurt love is. Jimin rubbed his cheek. He's hurting too but he doesn't know why he did this all of this if he love her.

-

Jimin's brothers was together with Mina's friends calming her at the noisy cafeteria. Nayeon who's gone really ready to kill her siblings Park Jimin but Jihyo hold her to calm. "Calm down? Mina doesn't deserve him! I told him on the first day, don't ever try to get close to her!" Nayeon shout. Jihyo asked Yoongi's help. Seulgi hug Mina by her waist. She just can't seeing her crying like she already promise, she can't.

The others was quiet until they just heard Mina's sad sniff and sad voice. Keep on saying she hate that Jimin. "Once you hate him, we all with hate him, Mina-sshi. We know you have a soft heart that never been used." Tzuyu support while patting her back. Sana was kneeling in front Mina, calming her down. "Am I have been a bad girl?" Mina's shaking voice come out. The boys shut their mouth seeing Mina's damn red eyes, full of tears.

"No~ You're a good person." Irene said while smiling. "Cause of that you doesn't deserve him. You deserve someone much better than him." Seulgi add, trying her hard to not cry. "T-Thank you for the s-support." Mina said, trying her best to smiling to make her friends happy. Jihyo's lips automatically form into smile.

"We will help you to move on." Jihyo and Taehyung said on the same time.

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
just a little spoiler dat uH my baby
dahyun will be a kinda bad character
in this so, IM SORRY FIRST OKAY? I LOVE
DAHYUN sO pLeaSe dONt baSH ME ; - ;

 just a little spoiler dat uH my babydahyun will be a kinda bad character in this so, IM SORRY FIRST OKAY? I LOVEDAHYUN sO pLeaSe dONt baSH ME ; - ;

ᵖʀᴇˢs ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᴀʀ ᵇᴜᴛᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʳ ᴍᵉ~