Arrival At Alice Gakuen

PLS DO NOT SKIP! >~<!

(A/N: People of Alice Gakuen have heard of hunters but have no clue on what is Nen. They also know about famour things like the famous hunter named Ging Freecs and the Zoldyck Family. People of Hunter X Hunter knows the school Alice Gakuen but do not know what is an Alice. It is before the festival series of Alice Gakuen and after the 13th chairman election arc of Hunter X Hunter. I might change their abilities a little too. Hunter X Hunter is based on the 2011 version.)

A car stopped in front of the school gate of Alice Gakuen. Two boys stepped out of the car. One had spiky black hair while the other has fluffy silver hair. They were the new transfer students of Alice Gakuen. The guard opeened the gate to let the both of them in.

"Wow! This school is so big!! Awesome!" the boy with spiky black hair exclaimed. "I know," the other boy said. "I heard they had a whole town in here!" the boy with spiky black hair exclaimed again.

Just then, a man with blonde hair walked towards them. He looked really handsome and attractive. The man stopped in front of them. "Welcome, new students. My name is Narumi. I am the teacher of this school. Once again, I welcome you to Alice Gakuen," the man who claimed to be Narumi said.

"Tell me why we have to be transferred into this school, again?" the boy with fluffy silver hair said. "That is because you both have an Alice," Narumi said. "What's an Alice?" the boy with spiky black hair asked.

"All shall be explained soon. Follow me," Narumi said and brought the two boys into a room. It looked really expensive with the carpets and the chandelier hanging above their heads.

"Take a seat," Narumi said closing the door. The two boys took a seat. "Please, introduce yourselves first," Narumi said. "Gon Freecs," the boy with spiky black hair said. "Freecs? I have heard of that surname. Ah! It was the name of that famous hunter! Are you his son?" Narumi asked jotting down Gon's name.

"Yes," Gon said. Narumi turned to face the other boy. "Killua," the other boy said. "Very well, then. I shall report that the new transfer students have arrived. Please stay put until then. Make yourselves comfortable in this room," Narumi said and left.

"Killua, why didn't you want to tell Narumi-sensei your surname?" Gon asked. "If I do, many people would know that I am from THAT family and might fear me. You too, don't go blabbering to everyone about my surname. Keep it a secret," Killua said.

"Alright. But you were okay with telling me that you were from THAT family during the Hunter Exams," Gon said. "People from the Hunter Exams are prepared," Killua said. "Oh," Gon said. The two sat there talking while waiting for their teacher's return.