Gon Takes Action

"Narumi-sensei......" Mikan muttered. Suddenly, there was a loud bang. Everyone turned to see a furious Gon who just banged the wall and made a large hole in it. It was twice the height of Gon and twice the size wider than him. Everyone was shocked at his strength.

"I... Couldn't protect Killua....." Gon muttered. Gon walked towards Narumi-sensei and held out his hand. "Please lend me your phone," Gon said. "Phones are prohibited to be used by students," Narumi said.

"Lend me your phone," Gon said firmly. Narumi could see the serious look in his eyes. 'I guess it's okay to break the rules once or twice. It is an emergency anyway,' Narumi thought and have Gon his phone. The class was in shock.

"But, you must on the speaker so that we can hear what you guys are saying," Narumi said. Gon nodded. Gon quickly dialed a number and waited for someone to pick up the line.

"Kurapika. It's Illumi. He kidnapped Killua. Call Leorio immediately. We're going to the Zoldyck's mansion," Gon said. "N-Nani (W-What)? Illumi kidnaped Killua?! So that means it's going to be like the time we went to get Killua back right after the Hunter Exams," Kurapika said.

"Yes," Gon said nodding. "Gon-kun. What's the meaning of this?" Narumi asked. "I'll buy the tickets and call Leorio. We'll meet at....... Where are you?" Kurapika asked.

"Alice Gakuen," Gon said. "Okay. I'll contact Leorio and we'll meet there as fast as we can," Kurapika said and the line ended. "Gon-kun! What do you think you're doing?! Going to the Zoldyck's mansion?!" Narumi exclaimed.

"We did that before. We didn't reach the Zoldyck's mansion but we did reached the butler's mansion. The Zoldycks have about 200 butlers," Gon said. The class gasped.

"Still! I cannot let you go!" Narumi exclaimed. "Well I can't leave Killua like that!! He is a Zoldyck and he knows that! That's why he is keeping it a secret!! He doesn't want you guys to fear him! He wants a normal life!!" Gon exclaimed.

"I.... Want to come along!" Mikan exclaimed. "I will go too," Hotaru said. "I don't like scary things but me too. If Mikan-chan goes, I'll go too. For the sake of our friend," Iinchou said.

"I'll go along," Natsume said. "Natsume, you just want to follow Mikan right?" Kokoroyomi asked. Natsume hit his head hard. "If Natsume goes, I will go too," Ruka said.

"It's been said that once you enter the Zoldyck Estate, you can't come out alive again!" someone exclaimed.

"I can't just leave Killua! I did it before and I can do it again!" Gon exclaimed. "Alright.... Fine. But I'll go with you guys," Narumi said. "Alright. This will not be easy. The Zoldyck family owns the whole Kukuroo mountain and the surrounding area. We'll be flying there," Gon said.

Just then, Narumi's phone rang. Gon held out his hand. Narumi handed his phone over to Gon. "Yes? Kurapika. You're here? How about Leorio?" Gon asked. There was short pause. "Good. We'll go now," Gon said.

Gon began to pack his things. So did Mikan, Sumire, Natsume, Ruka and Hotaru. "Looks like I have no choice. I'll go inform the higher ups. You guys will stay here until then," Narumi said. Gon and the others nodded.

Soon, Narumi came back. They had gotten the higher ups's approval to go as it was for the sake of one of the students. They then went to the front gate. They saw a guy with blonde hair and another guy with spiky crew cut black hair.