The Test

THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE

"It's almost time," Narumi said. "Yeah. I guess I should get going," Misaki said. "But remember. Don't go serious on him. This is just to test his strength. We'll be watching," Serina said. "Alright," Misaki said and exited the teacher's lounge.

WITH KILLUA AND GON

"Killua, the reason you came out is because you don't want them to know that you are part of THAT family, right?" Gon asked. "Of course, Gon. If they know, I won't be able to have a normal life in this academy," Killua said with his hands in his pockets.

"Killua, I just thought of it. We were kind of rude leaving like that. The other students weren't even finished asking questions yet. I'll go apologize to them. I'll come look for you afterwards," Gon said and ran towards class B to apologize to their classmates.

"That Gon. He is so polite," Killua muttered to himself. Just then, Killua felt a presence. Killua turned to where he felt the presence to find a male standing behind him.

"Who are you?" Killua asked getting into a fighting stance while eyeing the person carefully. "No need to be so tensed. It's me, Misaki-sensei," Misaki said.

Killua stood straight. Just then, Misaki made spiky vines rise from the ground and whip Killua. Cuts were seen all over Killua. Killua fell to the ground because of the sudden impact, Killua slowly stood up.

Killua narrowed his eyes at Misaki. 'I shouldn't have let my guard down,' Killua thought. Killua glared at Misaki with his icy cold glare. Misaki winced just by looking at the glare. Killua stood straight and went backwards into a dark corner and disappeared.

Misaki's eyes widened as he looked around frantically. In another dark corner, Killua observed the teacher's movements. 'That's right. When you don't know where the opponent is and where he or she might strike, it will stress you out,' Killua thought.

Killua sharpened his nails. He used Zetsu and got behind Misaki so quietly that even Misaki did not notice the boy behind him. With one slash, five cuts were seen behind Misaki's back.

Killua's nails were as sharp as knives so of course it bled. Misaki fell to the ground wincing in pain. Killua took a few steps backwards. He made his hand to back to normal. Luckily, Misaki had not seen him sharpen his nails.

"Why are you attacking me? I thought you were someone good," Killua said. Misaki kept quiet and stood up despite the pain. Misaki made the spiky vines hold Killua up tightly.

The spikes cut Killua again making the blood more visible. The spiky vines threw Killua to the wall. Killus banged into the wall. "Why you......" Killua said while standing up.

'Being that injured, he shouldn't be able to run that fast anymore. Ouch.... I should speak for myself. I am badly damaged too. What did he use?' Misaki thought. Suddenly, Killua dashed at Misaki at a terrifying speed.

Misaki's eyes widened in surprised. How could Killua still run that fast when he was that injured? "Lighting Palm!" Killua exclaimed and touched Misaki with his palms. Killua shocked Misaki with electricity. "Aahhhh!!!" Misaki screamed.

IN CLASS B

"Minna (Everyone)! I want to apologize for our attitude and for leaving the classroom just like that. Please forgive us," Gon said. "It's okay, Gon," Mikan said with a smile. The others nodded.

"Oi. Transfer student. Where is the other transfer student?" Natsume asked. "Oh, you mean Killua? I left him to come here. I'll look for him later," Gon said.

Just then, a faint scream was heard. "Eh? What was that?" Kokoroyomi asked. "I don't know," Gon said. "Maybe you guys were hallucinating. I didn't hear anything," Sumire said. "Maybe," Gon said. Something feels wrong.

WITH KILLUA AND MISAKI

Misaki fell to the ground. Killua stepped backwards. Misaki barely managed to stand up. He made the spiky vines tie Killua up tight. Killua winced in pain as the spiked made their way into his flesh.

Crimson liquid started dripping onto the ground below Killua. "How can you still stand?" Killua asked. "Let's just say being a sports teacher helps a little on my stamina," Misaki said.

Misaki made the vines tighter making Killua wince even more. Killua made his fingernails sharp and cut himself free from the vines. he then made his fingernaiks go back to normal. Misaki did not notice. Killua walked slowly towards Misaki.

Many 'Killuas' were seen. Misaki's eyes widened once again due to shock. 'Clones and electricity? Two Alices?' Misaki thought in disbelief. One of the 'Killuas' got too close for comfort.

Misaki swung his hand at the Killua but it disappeared. 'A clone?!' Misaki thought. Just then, Misaki felt a piercing pain at his stomach. He looked down to see the real Killua, with his hand in his stomach.

Killua pulled his hand out. Misaki's vision became blurry. Soon, he was unconscious. Killua looked at Misaki who was suppose to be his teacher. 'He might die if I leave him here....' Killua thought.

Killua picked up Misaki and began walking to the teacher's lounge. Killua knocked on the door and entered the teacher's lounge. All the teachers eyed him and the person he was carrying.

Killua put Misaki on the ground. "Here's a tip: Bring him to the hospital," Killua said. All the teachers stared at him. They knew what happened. Or more like they were watching everything through Serina's crystal ball.

Killua exited the teacher's lounge after that. "Such a frightening child. When Jinno tested the other, it wasn't so bad. But this kid. This kid actually got Misaki so injured," Narumi said picking Misaki up from the ground.

"Killua was also injured himself," Serina said. "Guess I'll bring Misaki to the hospital. That Killua sure is a dangerous kid," Narumi said. "Yeah. He should be in the Dangerous Ability Class," one of the teachers said.

"Agreed. He used more than one Alice ability. Clones, electricity and the ability to cut others. We couldn't see what he used to cut Misaki though. Does that mean he has more than one Alice?" one of the teachers asked.

"It's not Alice. It's 'Nen'. They told me that," Narumi said. "You believe them?" Serina asked. "I don't think they were lying. They explained that Nen is an ability to control your life energy," Narumi said. "I see," one of the teachers said.

"What about the other? We saw him fight with Jinno too," Serina said. "Yeah. That Gon kid," a teacher said. "I guess he should go to the Special Ability Class," Narumi said.

"What's so special?" Serina asked. "Gon uses strength, but he doesn't use Alice. He uses 'Nen' instead. It's special because others use Alice instead," Narumi said.

"But I still think Killua should go to the Dangerous Ability Class," Jinno said. "Alright then. Gon shall go to Special Ability Class while Killua shall go to Dangerous Ability Class," Narumi said and exited the teacher's lounge. He brought Misaki to the hospital. Jinno then had a flashback of his fight with Gon.

FLASHBACK

It was when Gon came out of the toilet. Jinni suddenly ran forward and punched Gon in the stomach. Gon coughed and looked up. He was shocked to see Jinno standing there. He then stood up. He had a feeling that this guy is a teacher. Yup, his senses are always sharp.

"Sensei (Teacher), why did you punch me?"

"Smart boy for telling that I am a teacher,"

"Please answer the question!"

Jinno ignored what he said and ran forward.

"...You leave me no choice... Jan! Ken! Guu!!!!!!" Gon exclaimed and used his jajaken on Jinno. Jinno was caught off guard and was unconscious due to the harsh impact.

END OF FLASHBACK

According to Narumi, Gon then took Jinno to the teacher lounge. All the teachers were watching through Serina's crystal ball. They were shocked at his strength. Jinno then sighed and got back to his paperwork.