What Happened

Killua walked towards class B. 'Ouch.... That Misaki wasn't bad. He got me bleeding here and there. I shouldn't have let my guard down. I guess I shouldn't move too much. I wouldn't want to collapse from blood lose like the time the Ortho siblings injured me,' Killua thought.

Killua stopped in front of his class and opened the door. The substitute teacher still did nothing. Killua entered the class and closed the door behind him.

"Ah! Killua! You're back! I was about to go look for you!" Gon exclaimed running to his friend. Gon's eyes widened in horror as he sees cuts all over Killua. Blood was seen here and there too.

"K-Killua! Naniikawata (What happened)?!" Gon exclaimed loudly making the whole class look at their direction. They saw why Gon was so horrified. "Ore wa daijobu (I'm fine). Kore wa nande mo nai (It's nothing)," Killua said putting his hands in his pockets and heading to his seat.

Gon pulled his friend by the arm. Killua winced a little. "It's not fine. Go patch them up," Gon said in a serious tone. "I said I'm fine," Killua said pulling his arm back.

Just then, the bell rang. The substitute teacher jumped in joy and ran out of the classroom. It was Misaki's period. "Killua! Stop being so stubborn," Gon said.

"I'm not," Killua said. "Killua! I know you are used to it. But I can't just ignore an I injured friend. We are best friends, right? The least you could do is tell me what happened and let me help you," Gon said.

Before Killua could reply, the door opened revealing Narumi. "Hello class!" Narumi exclaimed. The class greeted their teacher. "Narumi-sensei, doshite sensei wa koko ni iru no (why are you here)? I thought it was Misaki-sensei's period," Mikan said.

Narumi was silent for a moment. "Misaki-sensei is in the hospital," Narumi said. "EH?!?!" The whole class except for Natsume, Killua and Hotaru exclaimed in shock. Natsume and Hotaru were also shocked. "Naniikawata (What happened)?!" Mikan asked.

Everyone in the class was silent waiting for Narumi to answer. Narumi gave a quick glance to Killua who just stood there like nothing happened. "He fought a student but the student was too much for him to handle," Narumi said.

Hearing this, the class gasped. "You mean the student defeated Misaki-sensei?!" someone from class B exclaimed. Narumi nodded. "Misaki-sensei was just testing the student's strength," Narumi said.

"That student had to fight him to defend himself," Killua said. "Omae mitteru ka (You saw it)?" Mikan asked as the class fell silent. "Mochiron (Of course). I was there," Killua said. "Killua, masaka.... (don't tell me)....." Gon said trailing off. Killua stayed silent. The class gasped after realizing what he meant.

"Y-You mean....." Anna said but trailed off. The class fell silent again. Some because of shock, some because of disbelief and some because of fear.

"Sono touri (That's right). The student he sent out to test was Killua-kun. Unfortunately, Killua-kun injured Misaki too much. But at least he was nice enough to bring Misaki-sensei to the teacher's lounge. Arigatou (Thank you), ne," Narumi said.

"Gomen (sorry)........ It was because he attacked me so I see him as threat...." Killua said looking down. "Daijobu (It's alright). Omae no se janai (It's not your fault). It was to test your strength. Everyone in the teacher's lounge saw everything. Even if you had flee, Misaki-sensei would have chased you down anyway," Narumi said.

"Souka (I see)," Killua said and started heading back to his seat. "Matte (Wait), Killua! We need to get you patched up first!" Gon exclaimed. "Kore wa mondai janai (It's not a problem), Gon," Killua said.

"Killua-kun, Gon-kun is right. It's better to patch those wounds up than let them be. You would listen to your teacher, wouldn't you?" Narumi asked. "....Wakata (I get it)... Mendokusen [Read as 'mendoksen'] (So troublesome)....." Killua said and sighed. He began walking to the door.

"Narumi-sensei! I'll go along with, Killua. Is that alright?" Gon asked. "Sure. Go ahead," Narumi said. Just as the two of them were about to exit the classroom, Narumi called them again.

"What is it?" Killua asked. "This school had a time where the students go to their separate classes. Gon-kun, you are assigned to go to the Special Ability Class. You can ask Mikan to show you around. Killua-kun, you are assigned to go to the Dangerous Ability Class. Natsume could show you around," Narumi said.

"Special? Why am I in the Special Ability Class?" Gon asked. "Well.... You use Nen instead of Alice, right?" Narumi asked Gon nodded. "One question. Why do they still let us stay in this academy even when we don't have Alice?" Killua asked.

"It's because even if you guys don't have Alice, you guys still have an ability that not everyone has," Narumi said. "Illumi and Hisoka knows Nen. Wing-san knows Nen too. There's also Bisky and the Chimera Ants... Knuckle, Morel, Knov, Shoot, Ging, Satotz and Menchi... Also Hanzo, Bodoro... But Bodoro was killed by Killua... And there are also many others who know Nen," Gon said. The class sweat dropped.

"But it's still special, isn't it?" Narumi asked. "I guess," Gon said. Gon grabbed Killua's hand. "We'll come back soon," Gon said. "Sure," Narumi said and the two boys exited the classroom. Or more like Gon dragged Killua out of the classroom.

"Narumi-sensei, when they come back, can we go visit Misaki-sensei in the hospital?" Mikan asked. "Sure," Narumi said with a smile. Mikan returned the smile.