Class B

Narumi along with the class representatives brought Gon and Killua to class B. "Minna (Everyone)! We have transfer students today!" Narumi exclaimed. Everyone in the class stopped what they were doing and went back to their seats.

"Please write your names on the board," Narumi said. Gon and Killua wrote their name on the board with chalk. Of course, Killua didnt write down his full name. But the problem was, they forgot they were in a school which doesn't know hunter alphabet.

Everyone in the classroom stared at them. "Erhmm... Narumi-sensei, what are they writing?" Mikan asked. Narumi took a look at the words. "Oh. Those are hunter alphabets. You see, the two of them are pro hunters," Narumi explained.

Gasps were heard. "Is it even possible for kids like us to become pro hunters?" one of the students asked. "Hmm.. I guess. If they can be pro hunters, I'm sure you guys can too," Narumi said.

Gon and Killua wrote their names in Japanese beside the hunter alphabets. Gon wrote his full name and Killua only wrote 'Killua'. "Eh?! Omae wa Ging Freecs no musuko (You are Gong Freecs's son)?!" Iinchou exclaimed.

Gon nodded. The class stared with awe. "Killua, what's your full name?" Narumi asked. Silence. The whole class waited for him to answer. "I don't want to say it," Killua said and looked away.

"Unfortunately you have to," Narumi said. Killua gave Narumi a death glare to shut him up. The class was shocked that Killua could glare like that. 'This kid is dangerous,' Narumi thought. "I guess it should be okay if you don't want to say it," Narumi said.

"Well then....... Gon-kun, Killua-kun, take a seat at the back," Narumi said. Gon and Killua made their was to the back and took a seat.

"I hope you guys will treat them well and respect them as your classmates. Well then, goodbye! The substitute teacher shall take over," Narumi said and left.

"Wait! Don't leave me in charge!" the substitute teacher exclaimed on all fours. "Eh? You were here all along? I didn't notice," Killua said. The whole class heard it and started to laugh.

"Hahah!! Even the new students don't respect you!" someone yelled and papers balls were thrown at the substitute teacher. "It's not that!" Gon exclaimed. "Alright! Freedom! Do whatever you want!!!" the substitute teacher exclaimed. The paper balls stopped.

"Hi! My name is Sakura Mikan! Nice to meet you!" Mikan exclaimed happily. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Gon. But I guess you already know that," Gon said rubbing the back of his head. Mikan giggled.

"That's it! I am officially making the Natsume-Ruka fan club into the Gon-Killua-Natsume-Ruka fan club as the president!" Summer exclaimed. The girls of the club agreed with it too.

Killua stayed silent. They were seated in this position: Ruka, Natsume, Killua, Gon. Natsume who was sitting beside Killua seemed to be staring at Killua for a while.

Where the four of them sit were currently crowded. Some were Natsume and Ruka's gang. Some are their fans and some wanted to ask questions from Gon and Killua.

Killua turned to look at Natsume who was staring at him. "What's your problem?" Killua asked. "Oi! Speak with more respect!" Mochiage exclaimed.

"Why?" Killua asked. "That's it!" Mochiage exclaimed and raised his fists. But before his fists can reach Killua, his fists were caught by Killua single-handedly.

"Ne, what's your name?" Killua asked turning to Natsume. "Hyuuga Natsume," Natsume said after hesitating. "I see....." Killua said. Mochiage free from Killua's grasp.

"Killua! These girls have a question for you," Gon said. Killua turned to them. "Is your hair color real?" Nonoko asked. "It's real," Killua said. "Don't you dare ignore me! Apologize to Mr. Natsume!" Mochiage who free from Killua's grasp exclaimed. He used his Alice and levitated Killua in the air.

"But I didn't do anything wrong. I just asked what was his problem and ask his name. I didn't insult him," Killua said totally calm. "He's right," Mikan said. Natsume looked at the situation and sighed.

"He didn't do anything wrong to me," Natsume said. "Okay, Mr. Natsume," Mochaige said. "Oi. Transfer student with the silver hair. What is your Alice?" Natsume asked. This question caused everyone to turn to the two new students.

Gon and Killua looked at each other. "We're not sure of this Alice thing, but we know Nen," Gon said. "Nen? What's that?" Sumire asked raising an eyebrow.

"Man.... We'll have to explain. Nen.... is like an ability to control your life energy. Once you can use Nen, you can use Nen attacks used in battle. The four major principals are Ten, Zetsu, Ren and Hatsu," Killua explained.

"Wait, if you use Nen, won't that mean your lifespan will shorten because of using your life energy?" Sumire asked. "No. It won't effect your lifespan," Killua said. Killua paused for a while to think. "At least I don't think so," Killua added.

"Nen is also separated into six types. Enhancer, Transmuter, Conjurer, Emitter, Manipulator and Specialist. I am an Enhancer. Killua is a Transmuter," Gon continued.

"There are ways to awaken your Nen. You must open your aura nodes. One is to take time to awaken it while the other is to force it open. You can know which category you belong to by water divination," Killua explained.

"So what powers can you use?" Natsume asked. "Do you guys have a wall you want to break? Gon can show his Jajanken," Killua said. "So his powers are strength. How about yours?" Natsume asked.

Killua showed his hand. He made electricity go between two of his fingers. "Isn't this like electricity Alice?" Ruka asked. "It's different. I heard you guys are born with an specific power. I am different. I use Nen, not Alice. I am not born with this power," Killua said.

"Killua is a Transmuter which means he can turn his aura into like properties to mimic something else. That means he changes his aura to mimic the properties of electricity. You would have to be showered by electricity for years and years," Gon said.

"What?! But doesn't that hurt?" Mikan asked. "Meh. I'm used to it. I've been showered by electricity since I was born," Killua said. "Where do you come from? I mean, your family won't do that to you, right?" Iinchou asked.

"Wrong. It is my family who give me torture. Duh! They want to train us. But we're used to it," Killua said. "Why do you need to train?" Mikan asked. "It's none of your business. Ikuyo (Let's go), Gon," Killua said and stood up.

"Huh? Doko ni ikuno (Where to)?" Gon asked. "Out of this classroom," Killua said while walking towards the door with Gon tailing not far behind him. The rest of the students stared at them leave and them went to do their own stuff.