𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 & 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

*

MARGOT ROBBIE AS AURELIA PARKER
'THE TRANSFORMED'

"I MEAN, YOU'RE SINGLE, YOU'RE AT A PARTY FULL OF GIRLS WHO ARE AVAILABLE, AND- ACCORDING TO A FEW RUMORS- I HEAR YOU'RE VERY HOT

"I MEAN, YOU'RE SINGLE, YOU'RE AT A PARTY FULL OF GIRLS WHO ARE AVAILABLE, AND- ACCORDING TO A FEW RUMORS- I HEAR YOU'RE VERY HOT."

*

PAUL WESLEY AS STEFAN SALVATORE
'THE ADDICTED'

"SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE FORCED INTO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO

"SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE FORCED INTO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO. YOU TRY TO FORCE HER, AND I WILL KILL YOU. YOU HURT HER, AND I WILL RAIN HELL ON YOU."

*

A/N; 04/03/2021- PLEASE READ!!

Hey readers, it's been a while since I was active on here! I'm sorry about the delay in publishing the written chapters; my life's been very hectic as of recently, so i haven't been able to prioritize the book.

I've mainly wanted to talk about the face claim issue for Aurelia's character. I understand your anger and irritation with Amber Heard. 

I have been looking for a new face claim for the last few months, trying to find a person who could perfectly pull off Aurelia's character. After a few notes and searching, I finally chose one, Margot Robbie. I do think that her facial features come almost as close to my character as Amber's, which is what I'm looking for! Again, any similarities between Margot's real personality and my character's is complete coincidence.

Once again, you're free to imagine whomever you choose to. This face claim is just to help you along!

-Aria