𝐎𝐍𝐄

"I'LL TAKE ONE BEEF SANDWICH..." Aurelia spoke slowly as she read out her food of choice from the menu. "With a good amount of beef, please." She quickly added, her eyes going up to the perky and sweet waitress in front of her. "And a cup, or two."

"One beef sandwich..." The waitress messily jotted the order down, before pausing and looking up at Aurelia in slight confusion. "Did you say a cup?" She blinked several times in complete disbelief.

"Preferably with a lid." Aurelia was completely unfazed.

"Uh..." The waitress nodded slowly and unsurely, before turning around and walking away. Aurelia let out a chuckle as she watched to slightly older woman lift her arm to scratch her head through her black locks. She then shook her head, continuing to let out soft and subtle laughs.

Her momentary amusement came to an end with a familiar ring from the cuboid on the table, which began to violently vibrate next to her forearm. She ceased her laughs and pursed her lips as she looked at the caller-ID of her ringing phone, before taking it in her hands and swiping right. She heaved a sigh, letting one hand run through her blonde hair as she anticipated shrill pitches to hurt her ears.

"AURELIA!" A grimace made its way onto her pretty features at the sound of her sister screaming into the phone. She didn't expect any less; Rebekah Mikaelson had just woken up in the 21st century, after about ninety full years in a coffin. It was no thanks to the vampire's biological half-brother, Klaus. He had used those special daggers that Aurelia never fully understood and stabbed his special vampire family, just as he always did if they were burdens or just irritating.

"Rebekah," She began with a loud sigh. "Don't yell into a phone, it makes even vampires go deaf." She could hear a loud and obviously exaggerated scoff from the other end of the line. "What did you want?"

"You?" The answer came out as more of a question than a statement, making Aurelia furrow her eyebrows together. "Do not tell me that you don't know."

"Uh..." Aurelia's eyes shot over to the same waitress she interacted with, coming back with her beef sandwich and two cups. "Depends on what I do or don't know about." She continued, her words coming out slowly. "If it's the fact that you've done something stupid, I probably don't know and don't care. If it's something important, I might know and care." She smiled politely at the waitress as she watched her order be set on the table. "Thank you." She said sweetly, before clearing her throat and holding the woman's wrist to stop her from leaving. "Would you do me another favor?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Shut up. I'm hungry and I don't want to go through with the trouble of a missing person." Aurelia hissed through the phone, making the waitress' eyes bulge out of their sockets in horror of what she just heard. "Well shit, look what you just did, 'Bekah." She looked at the name tag on the uniform, before making eye-contact with her. "Carrie, sweetie," She smiled innocently when she saw Carrie's eyes dilate slightly in comparison to her own, considering Carrie was the victim and she was the perpetrator. "Calm down, shut up, and listen to me." Carrie instantly obliged in her trance, and Aurelia released her grip on her wrist when she was sure she got it done well. Nevertheless, her eyes remained on the black-haired woman, even as she dug her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small and cute pocket knife. She then placed on the table and gestured towards it. "Cut your radial artery and pour your blood here," She took one of the two cups and placed it at the edge of the table. "In this cup."

"Sadistic much?" At that point, she forgot she was on the phone. "I thought you were a saint, my dear sister."

"A saint, maybe... I'm not exactly killing people anymore. I'll let her fill up the cup and put a lid on, then I'll give her my blood so she can heal." She explained, her eyes on Carrie's wrist, where a red line was made visible where the knife had been. Thick droplets of blood spilled over her skin, before travelling down and falling into the white, opaque cup from her skin. "There you go. Just fill it until I tell you to stop." She turned her attention back to the phone and began to speak Rebekah again. "You haven't referred to me as your dear sister since before you were daggered." She observed with a cunning smile. "And you never do. I get it, I'm six centuries younger, not even biologically related to you. I'm just someone you picked up along the way, like Marcellus." She began to drawl on deliberately, just as she did when she had to get something out of the naïve and indecisive millennium-old vampire.