FIFTEEN [UNEDITED]

"Aunt Liz!" Aurelia called out. The Sherriff stopped and turned around, smiling when she saw the vampire.

"Aurelia, heard you were back in town. Didn't want to visit your aunt, huh?"

"Well, you're only the sheriff and I have my own weird business to deal with." She clarified.

"Is that what kept you from coming home last night?" Aurelia stopped walking. "Caroline told me about you and-"

"Liz, that's the last thing I can really take about now." She said, as Elizabeth looked at her sympathetically. "Like, Stefan's not in the greatest place now, and Caroline's gonna hate me because I'm in love with the enemy-" Liz pointedly looked at her, and she stopped speaking.

"Caroline was actually a little guilty for her reaction with you. She just wants to talk to you." She explained. "Why don't you go and do that?"

"I don't know if I can right now." Aurelia said, looking at her. "I'll do it later." Her line of vision moved to the blonde a few feet behind her.

"Oh, and if you see Tyler, please tell him that I called him. Poor thing couldn't handle the memorial." Liz commented. Aurelia nodded, quickly embracing the officer before walking towards her locker to get a few books for homework's' sake.

She quickly turned the knob according to her password, opening the locker door. She looked for her history books, when the sound of someone speeding around made her look around. She closed her locker, more alert then and there.

"Hello." Came a voice. She spun around, facing no one. She walked towards the doors quickly, not wanting to get stuck in any fuss. The doors suddenly closed, and she turned around, facing the person she least expected to see.

"What in hell?" She said, bring her hand up to incapacitate her. Instead, she held her hand tightly, looking her in the eyes.

"Say goodbye to your magic and siphoning until I say otherwise." She said, before snapping the younger vampire's neck.

!

"What?" Came Stefan's voice.

"Guess who? I'm back, dagger-free, and I'm holding you dear Aurelia hostage at the school. Just thought you should know."

"Who was dumb enough to pull that dagger out of you?"

"I'll be asking the questions today. See you soon." The Original kept the phone and looked at Aurelia, who folded her legs.

"What's your problem, Rebekah?" She asked, annoyed. Rebekah only smiled.

"I just want to know what I missed while I was daggered." She said.

"And how am I a part of this?!" She questioned.

"We've fought through the centuries, I've been daggered, you've been... dead. But in the bitter end, Always and Forever, right?" She teased. "But, really on a more serious note, I wanted you to pull the dagger out of me, if anyone was going to free me against Klaus' will. We're sisters till the end, and no matter how much we can hate each other, we'll pretty much forgive, won't we?" She finished

"Okay, first, that makes no sense. Second, you're being a hypocrite, with the speech and the compelling me to sit here and not use magic. Lastly, you're lying. You just want me to do something." Aurelia said, slightly narrowing her eyes at the blonde.

"Would you believe me if I wanted my-"

"No." Rebekah looked at her, slightly upset that Aurelia was so stubborn. "Now let me leave."

"No." Rebekah mimicked her. Aurelia rolled her eyes in annoyance, looking at the brunette glued to her own chair at the opposite side of the table.