FIFTY [UNEDITED]

"Breakfast, Professor Salvatore?" Elena offered, sitting down near Stefan as they sat with her books in the Whitmore restaurant.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." He said. "I see what you're doing."

"What?" She asked with a smile.

"Distraction tactics." He said.

"Speaking of which, what's up with 'Lia?" She questioned. He glanced at the blonde who sat at the bar.

"I told her about the visions and everything, but she didn't react. Something else is on her mind." Elena looked at him, gesturing for him to go on. "Did I tell you that she changed her birth name when she turned?"

"Yeah, Griffith to Parker." She said, remembering when he told her.

"And that she had kids?" He asked, making her raise an eyebrow. "Okay, well, she had kids. She died while giving birth to her twins. Klaus' blood was in her system at the time, and then she changed their names to her last name, too." He explained. "Liv's last name is Parker, and 'Rel told me that she and her twin brother resemble her son, and so she has been waiting for about 15 minutes to question her." He finished, looking at her again.

!

Aurelia's eyes brightened slightly at the sight of Liv, who had come out from the back to work at the bar. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes." She said. "First off, I'd really like an espresso." She started. Liv nodded, taking a mug.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah." She answered. "Your full name is Olivia Parker, isn't it?" She asked. Liv raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want? And how do you know about me?" She questioned, suddenly becoming cautious.

"Well, I know you're a witch, which is why you see Bonnie Bennett approaching you pretty often." She began. "I know that you're called Liv Parker, because I was able to compel the Mrs. Simpkins into showing me your information, but my love for giving formal, full names had passed down the line."

"Are you stalking me?" Aurelia chuckled, shaking her head.

"When you're a supernatural being, everything creepy has a reason." She said, tilting her head. "You see, I'm sure you've heard of legends that describe a sort of monster, a sort of loophole. An immortal being who collects magic from objects that contain magic. After all, your ancestry starts from that very monster."

"A heretic." She said. "I know about that." Aurelia smirked, as Liv began to search for the coffee powder. "Do you still want that espresso?"

"Oh sure." She said. "I would summon the bottle of coffee powder to your left with magic, but mine's been taken, sorry."

"You're a witch?" She asked. Aurelia clicked her tongue, before the younger blonde's eyes widened in horror of the veins underneath Aurelia's eyes. "Oh my God, you're a heretic."

"Not a heretic." She said. "The Heretic." She corrected. "I'm the first heretic, and therefore the heretic that created your bloodline."

"So, you're Aurelia Parker." Liv summarized.

"Ah, you know your family history. Lovely." Aurelia said.

"The stories we heard described you as a sort of demon." She made a face.

"I was born as a siphon." She said. "A mortal siphon. The demonic part comes out when I binge-eat people, but don't worry. I'm sane right now." She assured.

"What do you want?"

"To know more about you and your brother, as weird as it sounds." She said. "Look, Olivia, I celebrated my 400th last year. A month ago, was the 362nd anniversary of when your generations-added aunt, ergo, my daughter died. My son became cold after that, and then died at 58. I kept tracks of the next few generations, but had stopped trailing them because of that damn ritual that happens at age 22 for twins." She said. "But now, you look like my son, and your brother looks like my son." She said. "And before finding out about the Merge, they were angels that loved each other. I just wanted to see my children in you two." She finished.