3

San felt the ship slow and stepped out of the bunk room, hissing when the sunlight assaulted his eyes. He looked around at the others, after his outburst a few days ago they had given him space, a lot if it. He didnt know whether he was happy about it or not, sure he enjoyed not being questioned everyday but he also missed the others. He knew that he brought it onto himself but he still felt the loneliness that came with it.

He was startled from his thoughts by the feeling of an arm swinging around his shoulders. He looked to the side, finding Mingi looking at him with a smile. San stared at him with disbelief, wondering, not for the first time, if Mingi could actually read minds. Slowly he felt his lips curl up at the corners, growing into a full smile and internally thanked Mingi. They walked towards the deck and joined the others. Seonghwa approached them and interlaced his fingers with Mingi's, smiling at San before looking forwards at Hongjoong. San turned to look at the captain as well and he finally started to talk now that everyone was there.

"Okay, we've officially docked. We're here to celebrate San's one year and are planning to stay for three or four days, okay?" The others nodded and he continued, "now the celebration isn't until tomorrow so we'll use today to find a place to stay and a place for dinner" with that they all made their way off the ship, heading into town.

They walked down the streets and weaved through the crowds, stopping every once in a while to look at something in the booths. Yunho slowly approached San's side as they walked, a questioning look on his face.

"Hey San?" He asked cautiously, looking at the boy next to him. San hummed and glanced at Yunho from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah?" San was curious, Yunho looked nervous and Yunho almost never got nervous.

"Are you okay now?" San felt that same flash of irrational anger that he had felt that day with Mingi. He was fine and he had thought the discussion was over with. Yunho knew he shouldn't have asked the moment he saw San's shoulders tense and prepared himself for the outburst that was coming.

"Im fine" San growled, leaving Yunho surprised. San was known to have a short temper and Yunho was expecting for him to yell.

"Are you sure? We're still worried, you know?" Yunho tensed, he shouldn't have said anything. He should have left it where it was at.

"I said I was fine! Why can't you guys get that through your thick skulls and finally leave me alone!" San yelled, turning to face Yunho fully. His yelling caught the attention of the others and they all turned to stare at him worriedly. San growled and turned, stalking off in another direction.

"Im sorr-" Yunho started but was cut off by Mingi.

"It's fine. I'll follow him and make sure he doesnt get into any trouble" with that Mingi turned and started after him, Seonghwa following with a quick 'I'll go help'. Yunho let out a breath and turned to face the others.

"Really its fine, Yunho. Hes just being the usual short tempered San, okay?" Hongjoong laid a reassuring hand on his shoulder and they continued walking down the street.

San growled as he pushed through the crowded street, making his way towards a less populated street. He slowed as he turned onto the side street and completely stopped when he heard footsteps behind him. He groaned and ran a hand down his face, turning to face Mingi.

"Why are you following me?" He growled, glaring at the men behind him.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch?" Seonghwa growled back, returning the glare.

"Okay I guess I deserved that" San chuckled hollowly, burying his face in his hands and groaning.

"Why wont you just tell us what's going on, San? Why are you being this way?" Mingi asked, a desperate tone in his voice. San turned to face them, his thoughts running wild.