20

Mingi knocked on the office door before opening it, seeing three faces looking at him. Hongjoong gestured for him to come in and he slipped through the crack before quitely shutting it behind him.

"Are we planning on leaving anytime soon?" Mingi asked, walking farther into the room. Wooyoung stood from his chair and walked to stand behind San, gesturing for Mingi to sit. Mingi nodded and sat, looking back to Hongjoong.

"We were planning on leaving right after you guys got back from getting supplies but that didnt happen, so I don't know anymore." Hongjoong stated, giving a look to Mingi, who just smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah...sorry bout that..." He trailed of, a slight tone of embarrassment coating his words.

"I personally think that we should leave tonight but if you dont think you're up to it yet then we can wait until tomorrow" Hongjoong continued and Mingi nodded.

"I think we can go tonight, it should be fine." Mingi answered, sitting back in the chair. Hongjoong let out a breath and nodded.

"Is everything fixed?" He asked, looking at Mingi. The pair next to them turned their heads to listen, curious as well.

"Well...i mean we're not yelling at each other anymore. I wouldnt say everything is fine just yet but we got everything sorted out. I think we just need to sit and have a long conversation" Mingi answered and everyone let out a breath, relieved that nothing serious happened.

"Thats good" Hongjoong nodded, "we're still gonna leave tonight since you said you would be okay with it so get ready, we leave in fifteen minutes" Hongjoong informed them and they all nodded, standing to walk out of the room. Mingi left to the wheel deck, running hand through his hair as he walked.

"Hey San?" Hongjoong stopped the pair before they could leave. They turned and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Yeah Joong?" He asked in return. Hongjoong just smiled at him, reaching out to grab something from underneath his desk.

"Can you let Yeosang know that we're leaving soon? Hes in the medic room with Yunho and we need him to untie the ship" Hongjoong asked, pulling out a map and San nodded, tapped Wooyoung's shoulder for him to keep walking. Wooyoung nodded and turned them again, holding door open so they could walk through.

"Need me help?" Wooyoung asked gesturing towards the medic room door. San nodded and they started walking towards it, taking a bit longer than usual. They made it to the door and stopped to knock. They waited until they heard a quiet 'come in' before opening the door, seeing Yunho and Yeosang sitting on the medic bed.

"You okay?" Wooyoung asked, looking at Yeosang's red eyes. Yeosang nodded and sent a small reassuring smile to the younger.

"Yeah im fine, we just had to talk about some things" he nodded while he spoke and Wooyoung still frowned but didnt press for more.

"Well Joong told me to tell you that we're getting ready to leave" San said, breaking the silence. Yeosang nodded and stood from the bed.

"Im sorry again" he whispered, turning to squeeze Yunho into a tight hug. Yunho just gave a sad smile and hugged him back. Yeosang pulled away and smiled at him before walking out the door.

"Are you guys okay?" San asked, looking at Yeosang's back as he walked away. Yunho hummed and stood, moving to the cupboard against the wall.

"We will be, it's just gonna take some time" Yunho smiled, beginning to put things into the cupboard. San nodded and tapped Wooyoung again, gesturing towards the door. Wooyoung nodded and they walked out the door.

"Where now?" He asked, looking at the taller. San hummed, shrugging.

"Hmm...lets go sit on my bed, if Mingi's out here then Hwa's probably in the kitchen or something." He suggested and Wooyoung nodded, walking in that direction.

"Are you thirsty?" Mingi turned at the sound of a voice, seeing Seonghwa standing behind him with a flask in his hand, "it's got water in it" he said as he shook it slightly, the liquid sloshing inside.

"Yes, thank you" Mingi said quietly, gently grabbing it from Seonghwa.

"It's no problem, I was just in the kitchen and thought about it" Seonghwa smiled slightly, watching as Mingi tipped the flask up and took mouthfuls of the cool water. Seonghwa knew Mingi would be thirsty after earlier. He, himself had jugged a flask of water when he first got into the kitchen. Yelling tended to do that.

"Thank you again" Mingi spoke after he had finished drinking. Seonghwa nodded, grabbing the flask and turning to walk away.

"Hey...do you...do you want to stay up here with me?" Minhi asked quietly, looking at the ground instead of him. Seonghwa just gave a small smile.

"Do you want me to?" He asked, a thin veil of humor on his words. Mingi looked up to see his smile and relaxed.

"Yeah but only if you want to" he answered sending the smile back.

"Then i guess I will" Seonghwa stated, walking closer to the other. He stopped right next to him and looked down at the main deck where he could see Yeosang running to untie the ship and raise the anchor.

"Are you ready to leave?" Mingi asked, looking at Seonghwa's face as he observed the people around them. Seonghwa hummed and nodded.

"More than ready" he stated and Mingi would have to agree, he was ready to leave this day behind.

"Alright then lets go" he grabbed the wheel when Yeosang have a thumbs up to show that everything was untied and the sails were about to spread. Mingi nodded and gave one back, watching as Yeosang untied the ropes on the sails causing them to flair out with the wind getting caught in them. The ship slowly began to move and soon enough, they were out in the open sea again. Seonghwa watched the water slap the sides of the ship and closed his eyes, feeling the sway of the ocean. He leaned to the side and rested his head against Mingi's arm, keeping his eyes closed and just listening to everything around them. Everything was going to be fine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You know, this might be a bit harder than I originally thought."

"Can I ask why sir?"

"Because they're already gone again"

-----
Sorry about these taking so long, I've been sick and super unmotivated lately but hopefully im back now. As always I hope that you enjoyed the chapter(s) and have a nice day. Bye!