14

Seojun grimaced as he walked into the building. It was clean and surprisingly, didnt smell terrible but it just gave off a strong feeling of disgust. It made his toes curl. He was approached by a man in a suit, the man was dressed nicely, back hair slicked back and a stiff look on his face.

"What can I help you with?" The man started with false politeness dripping from his words. Seojun sneered, looking down at him.

"Cut the shit, I heard about your situation and was intrigued" Seojun cut him off before he could say more causing the man to scowl.

"Watch your mouth boy" the man growled, stepping closer to the taller. Seojun just chuckled and pushed him back.

"You don't scare me shorty, now do you need help or not" the man huffed but nodded his head, turning and walking down a hallway. He gestured for Seojun to follow him, which he did. They made it to a room and walked through the door.

"Take a seat" the man gestured towards two chairs that sat in front of the desk.

"Now, you were interested in the job?" The man asked and Seojun nodded, picking at his nails. The man huffed at Seojun disinterest but continued anyway.

"Do you know the details of it or did you come in here blind?" He asked, a slightly annoyed tone coating his voice.

"All I know is that it's a retrieval job, nothing more" Seojun spoke, finally looking up and the man nodded. He turned and dug through a lower drawer for a moment before laying a folder on the desk. He slid it over to Seojun and gestured for him to open it.

"This is the job, the object you'll be retrieving and the pay you will get from it" the man explained as Seojun slowly opened the folder, reading the words before him.

"Ah, familiar" he grinned, memories flashing through his mind, "this ought to be pretty fun then" he chuckled and the man looked at him in confusion before quickly disregarding the strange behavior.

"So you'll take it?" He asked, looking expectantly at the man sitting before him. Seojun looked up at him and thought for a moment. Was it really worth the trouble for the money he was getting? He asked himself that before the job details flashed through his head and he grinned, of course it was. This could be the opportunity that he missed. He nodded in answer with a sinister grin crossing his lips.

"Great!" The man clapped his hands together, pulling a pen from one of his pockets "can I get your full name please?" The man pulled the folder back towards himself and Seojun nodded.

"Choi Seojun" the man sribbled the name onto a sheet of paper within the folder and then smiled, looking up at Seojun.

"I appreciate your work" the man grinned, reaching out a hand for Seojun to shake. Seojun regarded him warily for a moment before grabbing his hand.

"Yeah, yeah can I just get your name in return?" Seojun asked, shakimg the man's hand. The man thought for a moment before a grin came to his face.

"Just call me Boss..."