15

San looked up when the door opened, watching as Wooyoung poked his head through the opening before sliding his body through and shutting the door. He lifted his arms and wiggled his fingers in Wooyoung's direction causing the other to chuckle slightly, smiling as he walked to the bed.

"What?" He laughed, sitting next to San on the bed. San said nothing, just wrapping his arms around Wooyoung's waist and burying his head into his stomach.

"Still sleep?" Wooyoung asked, running a hand through San's hair as the other practically purred. San barely cracked his eyes open to look at the other, smiling slightly at the look on his face.

"Yeah...you should lay down and cuddle me" San mumbled, his voice muffled into Wooyoung's stomach. The younger giggled at the vibrations but complied anyway, tapping San's arms so he would let go. San let go and flipped to lay on his back, watching Wooyoung shift his body. As soon as he was on his back, San pulled him closer. Wooyoung turned onto his side and laid his head on the older's chest, feeling the beat of his heart.

"What did Joong want?" He asked quietly, curious but not wanting to disturb the comfortable silence around them. Wooyoung shifted again, moving his head so that he could look up at San, smiling softly at the sleepy look on his face.

"Not lot, past, me, you, him, others, little bit lot" Wooyoung listed off, San opened his eyes when he was mentioned.

"Me?" He asked biting his lip. This can't be good. Wooyoung smiled wider and nodded, laughing slightly at the scared expression on the other's face.

"Yeah, he ask me how I thought you" San tensed for a moment before trying to relax again.

"Oh really..." He paused lifting his head slightly to look at the other better, "what did you say, huh?" He asked with a teasing smile, trying to make his nerves leave. 

"You nice, I like you" Wooyoung mumbled, pressing his cheek harder against the other, seemingly trying to hide from San's gaze. San sighed and let his head fall back against the pillow.

"What did he say to that?" San huffed. He knew that Hongjoong didn't like him being around Wooyoung and was always worried that he would say something to make it all stop. He didn't want it to stop.

"He ask if I sure and I say yes, he moved on after" San was surprised by what Wooyoung said.

"He didnt say anything else?" San whispered in disbelief, wide eyes now staring up at the ceiling. Wooyoung shook his head and sighed, letting his eyes slip closed. He wasnt tired, just comfortable.

"Wow, thats hard to believe..." He trailed off, running his free hand through his hair, the other rubbing circles on Wooyoung's back. They laid in silence for a few moments, neither speaking or moving, just enjoying each other's company.

"Wanna know something?" San broke the silence, a small smile flitting across his lips. Wooyoung hummed.

"I like you too..." San mumbled causing Wooyoung to smile. He turned and pressed a small kiss to the older's chest, right next to where his heart beat. San smiled with a warm feeling encasing his body, the feeling was so light that he felt high. He felt blissful.

"So...what did you talk to Wooyoung about?" Seonghwa asked from his spot in front of Hongjoong's desk. Hongjoong looked up from his glass, thinking for a moment.

"Not a whole lot, mainly just recent things. We talked about him, me, the past, San, the present, and just kind of everyone in general" He lists off and Seonghwa nods, watching the liquid swirl in his cup.

"Anything interesting?" He inquires, setting the glass down and giving Hongjoong his full attention. Hongjoong does the same, sitting back in his chair.