7

San woke up to Wooyoung snuggled into his side and six faces above them, staring down at him. He bit back a yell and refrained from jumping. Wooyoung shifted from San's tensing and San tried to relax, letting Wooyoung get comfortable again. He looked up and met the eyes of the others, noticing all of their facial expressions.

"So baby, huh?" Seonghwa started, smiling teasingly down at San.

"Shut up dont eve-" San started to snap but then Wooyoung shifted from the volume of his voice and he stopped, staring wide eyed down at the other. Wooyoung stopped moving and San let out a relieved sigh.

"Cute" Mingi was also smiling and San kind of wanted to hit him.

"Shut up" he grumbled, shifting slightly. He slowly replaced himself with his pillow and hoped the Wooyoung would stay asleep. He stood from the bed with a stretch and looked down. He noticed that, thankfully, Wooyoung had helped him back into his pants before they fell asleep. That would have been awkward.

San began to walk towards the door and the others followed him with their eyes.

"Where are you going?" Hongjoong asked from where he was standing next the wall.

"To piss" San grumbled, rubbing his eyes and slowly opening the door. It was daylight outside and San assumed they had slept through the night. He stumbled up the stairs and winced when the sunlight met his sleep adjusted eyes.

"But we're not done talking to you" Yeosang whined as they followed him up the stairs.

"Fuck off" he growled, really not in the mood after just waking up. He didnt stop to see their reactions and continued walking.

"But Sannie dont leave us, we love you" Mingi called after him as he walked away and San lifted his hand, middle finger raised. He could hear them laugh as he walked away, finally reaching the bathroom. He took a deep breath and leaned against the door for a moment, glad to be alone and away from them for a moment.

Wooyoung yawned as he slowly opened his eyes, feeling the coldness beside him. He stretched his body across the bed and stared at the ceiling for a moment before pouting and standing from the bed. He slowly made his way up the stairs, hearing yelling and then laughter afterwards but was too far away to hear what was said. He yawned again and finally made it up the stairs, wincing when the sunlight hit his eyes.

The first thing he saw once his eyes adjusted was the group standing in the middle of the main deck, laughing about something. They stopped as he approached and he pouted, walking up to them and stopping next to Seonghwa, who cooed and wrapped an arm over Wooyoung's shoulder.

Wooyoung looked around the group and frowned when he found everyone except San. Seonghwa saw his frown and smiled slightly, knowing the boy was looking for San.

"Whats wrong youngie?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa smiled wider. He wouldnt like the answer to this. Wooyoung looked around, a light blush coming to his face. He shrunk back a bit and Seonghwa tightened his grib on the other's shoulder.

"Sannie?" He asked so quietly that Seonghwa could barely hear him. But he did and he bit his lip, he knew it.

"Sorry youngie but I couldnt hear you, can you please say it again?" Hongjoong asked kindly.

"Sannie?" The boy asked a bit louder and Seonghwa watched as Hongjoong's smile dropped a bit before he tensed his jaw, smiling again.

"You want San?" Mingi asked. Wooyoung nodded and they all, well most of them, smiled widely at the boy. Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong and almost laughed, his jealousy was showing big time and he found it hilarious. As his best friend, Hongjoong had confessed to Seonghwa that he felt jealous about Wooyoung and San, not because he was in love with either but because he was so happy to find Wooyoung and yet the boy was clinging to San. He wanted Wooyoung to cling to him too.