17

Yeosang ran to tie the ship when they approached land. They all gathered on the main deck once the ship had stopped, waiting on orders from Hongjoong.

"Okay we're gonna do this a bit differently this time. Seonghwa and Mingi, you're going out like always. San, you're not going out this time," San opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Hongjoong, "dont even start, you just got your thigh fixed" San shut his mouth, listening for once. Hongjoong nodded, pleased by the compliance.

"Jongho, you're going to replace him for now" the boy nodded, agreeing with the older, "Yunho you can go if you need more medical supplies, the rest of us are gonna stay here like usual. Got it?" He asked, looking around at the others. They all nodded and everyone was dismissed, going their own ways. The group of four walked toward the ramp, walking onto the dock.

"So are we staying together or are we separating to get all the different things?" Jongho asked, having never been on one of these mission before.

"We usually stay together because we have three people but with four we can split up if you guys want" Seonghwa answered, turning to face the others.

"We should split up and meet back up later" Yunho suggested and everyone nodded.

"We'll be in the food market to get the other stuff" Seonghwa stated, lacing his fingers with Mingi's. The other two nodded.

"We'll meet you there when we get the medical supplies, we dont need to get much" Yunho called as they walked away from the pair. Seonghwa nodded and waved them off, turning to Mingi.

"So...where do you wanna go first?" He asked, squeezing the other's hand gently in his own.

"Let's get the light stuff first, I dont wanna carry the heavy stuff all day" Mingi answered and they started towards the food market, talking as they went.

"So what all do we have to get?" Jongho asked, walking beside Yunho. The taller looked at him before answering.

"We have to get some more rum and bandage wraps, I used most of our stuff on San earlier." Jongho nodded, looking back forward. They walked in silence for a few moments before Jongho broke it again.

"Can I ask what was wrong with you earlier?" Jongho asked cautiously, not wanting to make the other uncomfortable.

"It was nothing serious, just me thinking too much as usual" Yunho answered, sending the other a small smile. Jongho hummed, not fully believing him.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" Yunho side-eyed him as they walked and nodded.

"I know" he mumbled and Jongho hummed again.

"We're here" Yunho stated and with that the conversation was over.

"Do you see anything?" Mingi asked as they walked, looking at the different options.

"Not yet" Seonghwa shook his head, running his over the booths, pushing past the crowd. They continued walking before stopping at a booth that sold little fruits.

"Hey Mingi can you take care of these, im gonna head over there for a second and look at another booth?" Seonghwa asked, gesturing to the right of their current location. Mingi nodded, turning back to the owner as Seonghwa walked away, eventually walkinb out of Mingi's sight. Mingi thanked the owner when they were done and turned to find Seonghwa. He began walking in the direction Seonghwa pointed, looking for him.

"Oh im so sorry" Mingi grunted as something hit his body, looking down to see a woman trying to pick up a big box. She was struggling to hold it and Mingi felt bad. He decided to try and help.