23

San yawned as he stepped through the doorway, wincing as the sunlight blinded him. He guessed that it was probably about noon from the way  the sun sat in the sky. He woke up earlier than he thought he would even after staying up late the night before.

"Hey San!" He looked over at the call of his name, seeing Yeosang waving at him. He gave the other a small nod and Yeosang gestured for him to come over. San slowly made his way towards him, movements still slightly sluggish from sleep.

"Yeah?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes softly to try and clear some of the drowsiness.

"Do you think your thigh is better yet?" Yeosang asked, waiting patiently for an answer. San yawned again and nodded, covering his mouth with his hand.

"I think so, why?" He askes in return. They had been on the water for a little less than a month and he could pretty much walk normally by now, but he still had to rest for a bit every now and then.

"Thats good, think you could help me with something?" Yeosang replied, rubbing the back of his neck. San looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding.

"What is this thing?" San asked cautiously. What did Yeosang want that required enough physical effort that he was worried about his thigh?

"Ah yes. Well I need you to climb up there and tighten the ropes on the sails, the light storm from the other night loosened them..." Yeosang trailed off, pointing above them, towards the sails. They were spread right now but now that he really looked, San could see that they were farther from the mast posts than they usually were.

"Yeah sure but can I ask, why can't you just do it?" San asked still looking at the sails, watching as they folded slightly with the breeze.

"Have you seen me? I have like no upper body strength, I can't pull myself up there" he stated, lifting his arms to prove a point.

"And no Jongho? He stronger than i am..." San asked again and Yeosang chuckled lightly.

"No, no Jongho. Hes in the storage room putting things away, hes not allowed to leave until he reorganizes everything" Yeosang laughed shaking his head slightly.

"Umm...why?" San was confused. Jongho usually didnt do a full organization, he usually just carried things in there and helped who ever was in there but doing it by himself, thats weird.

"Because he didnt do his job" Yeosang stated and San lookes at him confused, "Do you remember the day that Seonghwa and Mingi had that big fight and Yunho and Jongho were supposed to do their jobs for the day? Well Jongho was supposed to put the things away in the storage room but ended up setting it down and forgetting about it. Seonghwa went to walk in there earlier and tripped over the stuff, he yelled at Jongho about it and now the kid's not allowed to leave until he reorganizes everything. I told him that his procrastination would get him in trouble one day" Yeosang continued with humor in his voice. San smiled at the story. That sounded exactly like something that Jongho would do.

"Okay so, no Jongho" San confirmed looking back up the posts that attached to the mast.

"How do you usually do this if you can't get up there?" San asked looking at Yeosang im confusion.

"Ah, Mingi usually does it but hes busy right now" Yeosang answered and San nodded.

"So...how do I get up there?" San asked again, rubbing the back of his neck as he thought.

"Well...i think Mingi usually just gets a crate and climbs up the mast but hes also tall and can reach things we can't" Yeosang hummed thinking about it as well.

"What if I did the same thing, just got as high as i could and then climbed the rest of the way? If I can get to the rope wrapped around the actual mast then I could climb up" San suggested and Yeosang hummed.