35

San cocked his gun as he watched the man stumble towards the building. It was located by the docks and there were groups of men standing out in front of it. San could see Seojun leaning against one of the support poles at the front of the building and had to hold himself back, it would be so easy to just shoot him from here. Just one shot and it would all be over, he would never have to look at him again. He could just push him into the sea and let someone else find him.

But that wouldnt work. That would be too painless. And then they would also have no one to tell them where Wooyoung was. San doubted Seojun would actually tell them but damn would it be fun to try and make him. The thought made him smile.

The men looked up when the man approached the building, taking in his bloodied limping form. The man got closer to the building and San raised his gun. He wasnt expecting the man to do what was asked of him. He could faintly hear the conversation going on between them, the man was now close enough for him to yell to the others.

"What happened to you?" One of the men yelled towards him and he hesitated for a moment, glancing back to where San and the crew stood in the shadows. He knew he was being watched closely.

"I just got into a bar fight" the man yelled back, voice still slightly slurred. He stumbled closer to the building and San watched him even closer, tightening his grip.

"Why are you back so late?" Seojun asked as he stood straight again. The men only had hour long breaks and this man had been gone for almost two.

"I just- there are people following me, theyre trying to find you. I was taken and the-" the man was cut off by the sound of a gun firing. His body fell limp moments later. Seojun jumped back at the sound and looked up quickly to see where it came from.

San huffed as he lowered his gun slightly, he knew the man would bail. He sighed and ran a hand down his face. This just makes things that much harder.

"Whos there? What do you want with me and my men?" Seojun yelled towards the alleyway, the buildings blocking him from seeing. San sighed again and adjusted his grip on his gun, preparing himself to step out into the open. He would be fine and after this was over he could go and get Wooyoung. They could be happy again.

He smiled at the thought, chest warming. He couldnt wait for that time.

"Who the fuck shot one of my men? Are you scared or something? Come out!" Seojun continued to yell and San grinned again. Here it comes.

"Did you miss me brother?" He asked lowly as he stepped out from between the buildings, his gun catching the light. Seojun looked at him in surprise for a moment before sneering.

"Oh, its you. Why are you here?" He asked with disgust evident in his voice, watching as the crew stepped out to join San in the light. He looked around at his men, they were standing just behind him in a group. He smirked, they still outnumbered San.

"You took something of mine and I would like to know where he is" Seojun scoffed, laughing at San.

"Are you seriously after that whore? I figured you would have run away scared by now" San grit his teeth, listening to Seojun laugh. It made his head hurt. He raised his gun and fired.

Seojun abruptly stopped laughing when he felt a bullet wizz past his head, it just barely nicked his ear. He glared over at San, who was grinning again. The grin had a dark tone to it and Seojun froze for a moment. It was the grin that he saw everytime he looked in a mirror.

"Now, do I need to shoot again or can you help me?" San cocked his head to the side to stare at Seojun mockingly. Seojun tensed his jaw and clenched his fists at the mockery.

"Take them down, let no one live" he yelled, storming back into the building. The sound of gunshots at his back.

"Can you handle these guys?" San yelled to the crew as they fired at the men, slowly decreasing their numbers.

"We got this, we're here for Seojun, remember?" Seonghwa responded firing his gun once again, watching one of the men fall. San nodded and ran back down the alleyway, coming out on the other side. He ran to the right and reached the end of the building, running along side it until he met the docks again. San ran towards Seojun's building without being noticed, having gone behind the groups. He met the front of the building and grinned, kicking the locked door down. This was going to be fun.

"Is he in?" Mingi yelled from beside Seonghwa, ducking back into alley and behind a storage crate as one of the men fired another shot. Seonghwa peeked his head around the crate and saw the opened door of the building.

"Hes in" he told Mingi with a smile.

"Great, lets finish this quickly then" Mingi smiled back, leaning forward to press a brief kiss to Seonghwa's lips. They pulled back and squeezed their hands softly.

"Stay safe" Seonghwa said quietly and Mingi nodded.

"You too" they both nodded and cocked their guns, turning to start shooting again. They spread out, walking farther out to shoot clearly. The rest of the crew stood at the enterance of the alley and they joined them there, waiting for San to be done.

As the enemy numbers became smaller, the crew stepped away from the alley, making their way towards the main building. They were halfway there when there was a sudden increase in numbers. Seonghwa guessed that it was some of the men that had been on break. They should have stayed by the alley. They were stupid and now they were surrounded.

The crew tried to group together but the men did their best to keep them seperate. Seonghwa was by himself, focusing on taking down the people separating him from the rest.

He saw that a few of the crew had managed to group together. Jongho, Hongjoong, and Yunho all stood together in the middle, trying to get to the others. Yeosang was the closest to the building, running to the front and hiding behind one of the beams to shoot better than before.

Everyone just kept shooting and shooting, it was all such a mess. Bodies laid all over the ground and the smell of gunpowder was prominent. Seonghwa stopped for a moment, just looking around at the chaos. Even through the haze of blood and dust in the air, he met Mingi's eyes, holding them for what felt like forever. In reality it was only a mere second, the sound of gunfire fading slightly. All except one.

The sound of gunshots was loud but for some reason Seonghwa could hear this one louder than the others, standing frozen as he watched the bullet impact with its target, tearing through the flesh of a body. He watched in slow motion as the target finally realized what happened and he felt his own body finally move, running too fast for his brain to catch up.

"MINGI!" Was the only thing his mouth was able to release, screaming it as loud as his lungs would let him and the last thing he saw before he was grabbed was Mingi's body falling limp to the ground.