Part 2

What father doesn't know won't hurt me.

I did some digging around and found my mom's sister. I found out that my father told that side of the family I died along with my mother, who does that. I'll tell you who Jackson Thomas really is a hater with his evil ass, and I'll also tell you how I found my aunt living in London with her husband, she said she'll come and see me soon. She told me plenty about my mother, and how my father knew my mother wasn't suppose to have children, but she did it for him. He kept pressuring her to give him a son, and instead he got me a gay son, I told my aunt about my sexuality, my aunt told me never say anything to my father about that, I told her I know my father hates gays and he hates me for being born, because he loved my mother so much. My aunt said my father cheated on my mother every chance he got, and he only married my mother because he worked for my grandfather, and when my grandfather  dies he wanted a man to run the company. 

So my father ran the company and father stole the company from our family, and it killed my grandfather. I told her I believe it my father is ruthless, she told me to be careful my father is capable of doing anything, I believed that too.

And my aunt also told me why my father hated  gays so much, it seems that he was married before and his first wife left him for another woman, a woman who came from a very rich and powerful family. So my father left her alone, and not only that I have a half brother out there someplace, she said she'll help me find him. But I can't tell my father that I know anything about that, at least keep it to myself for now, she made me promise, my aunt acted as if she were afraid of my father too. I asked her if she has any pictures of my mom could she send them to me, father doesn't have one picture of her, she said she can do that. And that sounds like him he's evil, I started to wonder did my father like women, I had plenty of so called aunts coming over to sleep with him, but they never lasted.

 Auntie said she'll call me later and again don't tell my father anything about finding her, I said I won't. Wow Jackson has my aunt afraid of him, and she doesn't even live here what was my father capable of doing to her, because she told me the true about my father.

I was living in my own apartment now, so I didn't have to worry about father getting the pictures my aunt is sending me, father would open my mail, or I wouldn't get it at all when I lived with him. My aunt also told me she had written to my father, but she got all of the letters back. I asked her why did she write to him, she said she wanted to send flowers to our graves, father finally answered one of her letters and said he had us cremated, damn he was evil. 

I was waiting for Romero to get out of class, so we could spend the afternoon together, I graduated last year, my father paid my way to keep me in line, he wouldn't even let me work in the family business. I guess I was a reminder that he stole the company from my mother's side of the family, people would say I favored my moms dad, I never saw him either. I was told that father removed his picture from the wall in his office, now my fathers picture is in there, he had a hell of an eagle.

I wondered since my father told that lie about him loving my mother, what else is he hiding from me. And what was the real reason he hated me, all I wanted was for him to love me, sometimes I wondered if I were capable of really loving anyone myself. And did I love myself, I've lived my life in fear of my father that I forgot to love myself.

I heard someone walking in my house, and sense there's only one other person besides Romero who had a key and that was my father, it was to soon for Romero to be here so it had to be Jackson Thomas. I came out of my room and father was standing there, I said hello father and I started to sit down he looked at me and I stayed standing until he sat down. Father said he came by to make sure I didn't have some trash staying here with me, I said no sir its just me. I wanted to ask him why he lied and told my moms family I was dead, but if I wanted to live I'll keep my mouth shut. I asked my father was there anything else, he looked at me and said was I rushing him out of here, I said no sir.

Father told me my allowance is in the bank, and  he won't be paying my rent next year, he wanted me to get a job and start being a man, father held my purse strings until my twenty fifth birthday my mother left me a trust fund. Father controlled me in every step of my life, I had to beg him to let me get my own place, he finally gave in. Father said come over for Sunday dinner he had someone he wanted me to meet, he looked at me and said dress appropriate, don't wear  what I'm wearing and why does he see my underwear from the torn jeans. 

Before I could say anything he slapped me, and said don't go out looking like trash, I said yes sir. The doorbell rang I was praying it was Romero and father would leave, father looked at me, and I walked over and answered the door it was Romero. He was about to say hey big dick like he usually does, and he saw the look on my face, he came in and spoke to father, my father told Romero he saw his mom at the club yesterday, he needs to call her more often Romero said he's spoken to her today.

Dad told me he'll expect me at his house around six, and Romero could come too his mom will be there, father left. Romero asked me what was that about, I told him my father wants me to come over for dinner on Sunday, more than likely to meet some girl. Romero said why don't I just come out to my father, I said I guess he doesn't want anymore sex from me, because my father will kill me, he said he gets me and we went into the bedroom and had sex.

After we finished Romero asked me why was I so afraid of my father, I told him he's seen my father when he's upset. He said yeah he remembers when I graduated high school, the night we went out and celebrated, and I came home after one a.m., dad beat my ass and threw  him out of the house. I said yeah I couldn't leave the house, besides my face was so bruised up I didn't want to go out. Romero said I should have fought back, its not like I was a little kid, I told him and I would have been dead too.

Romero said true and instead of him being here with me, he'd be visiting my grave, we got cleaned up and we got dressed, and went out to get something to eat. I told Romero I don't want to talk about my father, Kim came over to the table I had to pretend like I really liked her because my father met her once, and said she was the kind of girl I could have sex with, but never marry a girl like her. I thought that was an odd thing for him to say. 

Anyway she sat down and asked me what was I doing tonight, I said nothing she said cool there's a party tonight and I could be her date. She looked at Romero and said he could come too, and it would be nice if he brought a date, Romero excused himself and said he's going to the rest room.

Kim said he follows me around like a puppy dog, and she thinks he likes me, rumor has it that Romero is gay, I said please he gets plenty of ass. Kim said yeah but was it male or female ass he was getting, and Romero looks like he's a bottom. She asked me why do I hang around him she knows I'm not gay,  the way I dick her down. I told her because we grew up together and he's cool, she said but she still thinks he's gay. I told her no he's not. 

Romero came back and Kim said she has to get going, and call her later we can have sex, Kim kissed me, and she just walked away.

Romero said if she only knew where my lips has been like in eating his ass, and if she knew what I really liked, and that's why I should come out, I told him don't start that again. He lit up a cigarette I said since when does he smoke, he said just practicing for after when we have sex, I told him to put that out and keep that down. Romero said he had to get home his mom's coming over, so he could get his monthly check he'll call me later and he left.

I noticed Shaun Davenport come in we had instant eye contact, he went into the men's room and I followed him in there. He went into a stall and I went into the one next to his, it had what we called a glory hole in it and I took my dick out, and he sucked me off right before I came he put his asshole to the hole and I went up in him and shot my load in him. I pulled out and cleaned myself up with some tissue and I left, I was with Romero I could use a cigarette. I went home, Kim called me I didn't answer I took a shower, and chilled for the rest of the day.

I didn't feel her this evening, Romero should come over and eat my ass, I want to feel what he feels getting that done.