Part 4

I did this to my friend, and myself.

A few days later Kim called me, and told me she heard that Romero was release from the hospital, it was all over campus that he got jumped, she said he probable tried to get with a straight dude and they beat his ass. I just hung up on here and I tried to call Romero, but I was blocked from calling him. I guess he's mad at me, but that was for his safety, that's why I never went to see him, I called his mom, she said I had some nerve calling her after what I and my father did to Romero. I told her I didn't go and see him because if I had my father would have hurt him again, and maybe me too. I did call Romero and left him a message telling him why I didn't come.

She said no I didn't see Romero because I was scared for myself, and I'm a grown man stand up to my father. She said if she had proof dad did this thing she would have his ass arrested, she told me until I man up stay away from Romero, and she hung up on me.

She was right I was scared for myself, I called Mimi she answered her phone and asked me what did I have to say for myself. I told her go ahead and get in my ass, I know I was wrong for not seeing Romero. 

She went from Mimi to being Dude and said Romero needed me, and I let him down he would do anything for me, the boys in love with me why she doesn't know the way I treat him. Everyone knows I slept with other guys, and little Romero just takes it because he loves me, and is waiting for me to see that I love him too. I told her I do love him, at least I think I do, she said what the fuck, I said okay I do love him like a brother. She said people don't sleep with there brother and I know I love him more than just that, but my bitch ass won't come out. 

I told her I'm scared to love anyone the way I should love them, but Romero has been my ride or die dude. Dude said he almost was just that the way he was beaten, and we both know who had it done, and I need to get some balls and come the fuck out, she just hung up on me.

I know they all  were right but I was just fucking scared of my father, he had me that way since I was ten. I wanted to call Rome but he has moved on too, apart of me still wants him. I meet him here the first day of college he's fine as hell, but he 's an openly gay man and I could never bring him around father so I hid him, until Rome got tired of it and broke it off with me. I heard he got married after we graduated. I wish I could be like that and just live my life. Funny my first love is named Rome and the guy who loves me is named Romero, is he a substitute for Rome in my mind.

It looks like I don't have anyone in my life, I started to call Kim back but I put that out of my head, I didn't want her company, and I didn't feel like fucking her. Little does she know I was screwing her male cousin's yes it was two of them, and I know Blake will tell her sooner or later because I wasn't answering his calls. I was safe with her cousin Reed, he won't say anything since he's going around like me hiding what he really is.

I got tired of being in this house so I changed and went to Robins for dinner, when I got there I got a table and ordered a drink. I saw my friends Quinn and Felix walking out I should have called them, they too were a young couple I met them through Rome, they were still cool with me after we broke up. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and ask them to dinner, my drink came and there were two drinks on the tray, I told the waiter I only ordered one drink. He said the gentleman at the bar ordered the second drink, he pointed out the guy, he was very attractive but I wasn't in the mood for some dude and his bullshit line.

The waiter walked away and the guy came over to the table, and said he liked wine too, and may he'd join me. I told him there are plenty of guys who fall for that line I'm not in the mood, he said it was no line he sent the drink over because he knows me. I said I don't think so, he said actually we weren't formally introduced he's seen me at the Alexander building, I said I was there a few days ago but I don't remember seeing him.