Part 12

Dear Mama

Felix called me Xavier boy , as he walked in the room, he's trying to be funny my dad would call me that when I was in trouble. I told him I'm meeting Rom's mom and Dink, I mean Mr. Darnell he laughed, he said don't let Dink make a circus of our wedding. I told him that's why I'm meeting with Mrs. Taylor she can handle him, I looked at the time and told Felix I'm meeting them for lunch in an hour.

Felix said its cool that she's supporting us, he asked me have I spoken to my dad, I said no and he won't support us anyway. My dad doesn't mind someone else's son being gay, just not his own, I asked Felix can we talk about something else.

He said okay and he wonders what our men are up too, they've been gone on there graduation trip for a week now. I told him I talked to Romero this morning, we had phone sex, Felix said that's too much info but so did he and Quinn last night so we're behind them on that. I called him a tramp, he said only for his man and we both laughed.

Felix said look at the time, he's meeting Quinn's dad for lunch too, he better get going, I told him later if he's not busy let's have dinner. He said cool he has no plans, I said okay I'll throw some steaks on the grill, he said he'll bring the wine. I hugged him and walked him to the door, I said I'll see him around six, Felix said cool and he left.

The new housekeeper Ms Wilcox is standing in the hall watching me, and she wrote something in a notebook, I asked her can I help her? She said just keeping an eye on me, she's heard about me and other men, I asked her and who did she hear that from, she said my father. I told her she works for me not him, and has he been here, she said he's came around a few times. I told her he wasn't welcome here, she said my own father, I told her she's welcome to go and work for him, and she better not be taking notes around here about what we do and giving it to my father or she can go now. 

She said she's doing it for Romero, I asked her did he ask her to do that. she said no but he should know what's going on around here while he's gone. I rubbed my finger over a table it was dusty, I told her this is her job to clean up not watch me understood. She said she knows her job and she walked out of the room.

I don't know where Romero found that lazy heifer, but when he gets back that bitch is gone, I went upstairs and took off my sweats, and put on a nice white shirt and a blazer, and some jeans, oh and my new loafers. As I was going back downstairs Ms. Wilcox asked me did I clean up the bathroom, I told her that's what we pay her to do. I looked at the table in the foyer and it still had dust on it, how this bitch gonna tell me to clean the bathroom, and she doesn't do her damn job around here, I just looked at her and walked towards the door. This bitch had the nerve to say the bathroom would be waiting for me when I got back, I just walked out the door.

I got in my car and she was standing in the doorway, I don't know where Romero found her but that bitch has got to go, and I will be cleaning the bathroom when I get back, because her ass is so fired when I get back. I just drove away.

I got to Lennox's restaurant and the valet took my car, I went in and said I'm meeting Mrs. Taylor, I was taking to her table. Another woman was sitting with her why did she look so familiar to me, I spoke to Mrs. Taylor and she introduced me to the woman. Her name was Lisa Walker, I said my aunt we talked on the phone, she said yes she didn't want my father to know she was here. Mrs. Walker said I was very handsome like my father, but she sees my mother in me too. Mrs. Taylor said that was her cue to leave now, and I'm in good hands she said she'll be meeting with Dink rather Mr. Darnell, this is much more important right now and she just left.

Mrs. Walker  you come to town and Mrs. Taylor just leaves, can you tell me what's going on? She said she'll answer all of my questions. 

 I said my father never told me I had an aunt she said he wouldn't. She told me to look at her as I can see she looks like my mom, only my mom was much more prettier. I said I never seen any pictures of my mother, my dad got rid of all of them, she said that s.o.b would he was a hateful man I said and he still is. I asked her why didn't any of my mothers family ever come and see me, I really needed them growing up.