Part 13

Something unexpected happened

I came home to be with X, his dad is an evil son of a bitch to keep X's mom's family away from him. X kissed me and said he had to go to the office, and he would see me later. I told him Dink's on his way over with my mom to check on something out on the patio, for the wedding. X said okay and left, since X fired Ms. Wilcox I was back cleaning the house again, that is until we find a new housekeeper.

This place is a lot of work to keep clean, but its not like I have anything else to do, after we're married I'll decide what I want to do as far as working.

The doorbell rang and I answered the door, I should have checked the security monitor before I answered the door, its that damn Mr. Thomas. I told him X has already left for the office, and he knows better than to show his face around here, he knows X would kill him if he knew he was here. 

He said he doubts that, X doesn't have the balls, and he didn't come here for X but he wanted to speak to me, I told him I have nothing to say to him, so he can leave.

Romero I see you're still cleaning my son's house, do you think your parents would want this for you, he said his mom understands what's going on, and I can leave now like he told me before. Boy your mom may understand but I'm sure your father wouldn't, Romero said I know his dad isn't in his life, I waved Davidson over and he came to the door.

Romero just looked at him, Davidson said he's gay and X's bitch, and Romero's such a disappointment, I told him I'll wait in the car.

Okay dad you said your piece you can leave now, and if someone's  anybody's bitch its you, he said what the hell am I talking about? I told him he's Mr.  Thomas's bitch by coming over here with him and try to hurt me and Xavier. 

Dad slapped me and told me not to ever talk to him that way ever again, he's still my father, a car pulled up and it s my mom and Dink, dad just looked at them.

Davidson what the hell are you doing here? Dink take Romero in the house while I speak to this man. Jackson was sitting in his car, so I knew who was behind Davidson coming here. 

Davidson you never gave a damn about our son, and now that he's getting married you show up at his doorstep, and let Jackson fill your head with more hate. I looked over at Jackson and told him to stay away from those boys.

Davidson said don't blame him if I were a good mother and wife, if I would have stood with him and sent Romero to military school, and made a man out of him he wouldn't be gay. No bitch you needed to be a good husband and father, and stood by your son and your supposed to love him unconditionally. But you just left him when he needed you the most, he tried to walk up on me, I reached in my purse and told him to try me I have a bullet for his ass, he backed away.

Davidson said I'm the same ole Brenda, and he walked to the car and they drove away, I went in the house and told Romero he's gone, I told my baby I'll kill a muthafucker over him. Father or not Romero said he knows why his father came here, or who put him up to it. 

Dink said clutch the pearls drama and two evil men to go along with it, he went out on the patio. Romero said there's something really wrong with Jackson to have so much hate in him.

I called X and told him our dads were here, he asked me did they do anything to me, I  said no and my mom came over and dealt with both of them. X said that wasn't enough he's going over his dads house and kill him, X is talking crazy I had to let my mom talk to him.

Mom told X just stay away from his dad, he'll get his and don't let him win ,X told her okay, X said he has a meeting and he'll see me later. I just hope X listens to mom, and doesn't go to his dads house.

That son of a bitch, I'll kill his ass for this ,I told him to stay out of my life. The only way to get rid of my father is to kill him. I left the office and went to my fathers house he wasn't there yet, I waited for his ass. I went to dads office and opened his desk drawer. and I took out the gun he kept in there.

I heard a voice say what the fuck am I doing in here, I turned around and dad and Mr. Taylor were looking at me. I pointed the gun at him, he laughed at me. Mr. Taylor told dad to be careful, dad said he'll handle this.

Xavier you don't have the gust to pull the trigger, your a scary ass faggot, I guess you're here to call me out about bringing Davidson to see his son if you can call Romero a son, you too fags deserve each other. Why don't you take that gun and kill Romero and yourself.

I pointed the gun at my father and I said why is he so evil, dad your not even worth a bullet, but one day you'll get yours. I put the gun on the desk and walked out, I heard dad say fucking fag, and Davidson needs to put a stop to our wedding. I just left.

Jackson maybe you should stay out of it, Xavier is going to do what he's going to do, he's not a kid anymore and he's not scared of you anymore either.

Davidson your weak just like your gay ass son, he did this to my son Xavier would never defy me. Your blaming me Jackson, you lied to Xavier all his life and had that boy afraid of you now he's living his life let it go.

Fuck you Davidson, he said no fuck me and left the room, my chest started to hurt I fell on the floor, Davidson help me.

I heard Jackson calling me, I went back to the office he's on the floor holding his chest, he asked me to help him. I just watched him begging me to help him, he looked at me and said I owe him, I just stood there and he just looked at me. I checked him and he was dead,  I just stood there Jackson Thomas you won't hurt anyone ever again. I left the office and the housekeeper walked up to me and said she thought she heard someone calling for help. I told her  she'd better find a new employer Jackson Thomas is dead, she ran to the office and I left.

Not only is Xavier free from his father so am I. That son of ruined my company and now hhe finally got his, I just left.