Part 10

Romero's not that mouse anymore.

Its been a month since X and I got back together, I could have killed his dad for lying to me, thank god I didn't have his evil blood in me. Things with X and I were going well, and I'm back in school, and trying to move on with my life. But what happened to me still haunts me, I still haven't told X what happened too me, now I'm having bad dreams, I woke up screaming last night, X asked me was it because of what happened with his dad. I lied and said that's part of it I could have killed him.

He asked me what else is wrong, I told him I dreamed that all of this is just that a dream, X said no this is real, and we're together. He hugged me and for awhile I felt at peace, X is doing his best to please me, and change from who he was, but I saw the old him too when he told me to get up and make breakfast he wanted steak and eggs. I started to get up but I said no, he said what! I told him he heard me and he can make me breakfast, while I take a shower and steak and eggs sounds good to me. He looked at me I told him if he wants some ass and dick, he'll get his ass in that kitchen, X said wow what ever happened to me I wasn't that lil mouse that once was. I told him that part of me is gone, I kissed him and said get my breakfast while I shower I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I got in the shower and  let the water run down my body, the water was like tears, apart of it was joy to finally have X love me the way I wanted him to love me, and the other part was pain for what I let people do to me, that included X too. X found out last night that I meant what I said about no one will hurt me again, and I punished him last night when I fucked him,  I smiled as he begged me to stop but I didn't I wanted him to feel the pain. I snapped out of that just because I gave my heart to that got damn fool Pete, I'll never let anyone have power over me and I showed Pete that, but I have to get over that or I'll have nothing left for X. I could hear X in the kitchen I laughed, its a good thing he can at least cook breakfast or I would be the one down there cooking.

I'm in the kitchen making Romero's breakfast, what ever happened to him while he was gone changed him, he was aggressive I liked that in him as far as sex, but he scared me last night the way he fucked me it was like he was trying to hurt me. And he scared me with that gun, he could have killed my evil ass dad and himself, I would be nothing if I lost Romero.

I cooked his steak just the way he liked it well done, and his eggs were scrambled, and I made coffee too, I poured OJ too. I put everything on a tray, I'm going to give my little prince his breakfast in bed, I saw Romero's gym bag and I saw his running shorts I'll wash them, I lifted the bag and a big ass knife fell out damn what was he doing with this. I put it on the tray he's going to tell me what's going on. I went upstairs he's still in the shower, I walked in there and opened the shower door with the knife in my hand, Romero saw me with the knife and he said no don't hurt him.

He got in the corner of the shower, and cried I put the knife down and told him I'll never hurt him, I got in the shower with him and tried to hold him, he tried to fight me off, but I held him as the water ran down on us. I screamed for Romero to talk to me, please tell me what's going on, why did he have that knife is he going to hurt himself.

He said if he does tell me I won't want him, I said that's not true what ever it is we can get through this together, but he has to tell me. He got up and walked out of the shower, and I wrapped him in a towel and I put one on too, we went into the bedroom, Romero started packing his things. I told him he's not going any where and we'll deal with this together.

X after I tell you I'm sure you won't want me so just let me go, he said again no now just tell him, fine I'll tell you, X I was raped now will you let me leave. He said no and we have to tell the police, I told him the fucker is in jail, X said jail or no jail he'll get whoever did that to me. He asked me was it Pete and did he use the knife on me, I said yes and he kept putting the knife up to my throat and made me do things with his friends too. 

X said he's dead and as of now no one will ever hurt me not even him. I told him its too late now that he knows the truth deep down he doesn't want me, X told me stop thinking for him, he loves me and that's the passed and our future is together his dad tried to break us up, and he failed and Pete won't do that either, just let him love me.

I asked him how can he love me I'm damaged ,he said we're all damaged in some way, and he just looks at it as I've been with other people like he has and I forgave him, he begged me to give him a chance. I cried and X walked up to me and held me, I didn't want him to let me go, we got on the bed and cried together. X said he never really thought about god but we need to pray so we did and we cried together, that old song came into my head the one my mom would always listen to we cried together and then we made love like we never made love before.

After we finished making love Romero cried himself to sleep, I held him tight I'll get that Pete no jail will keep me from his ass. I reached over and got my cell, and called that guy Rico who was looking for Romero for me, he does stuff for the right price. I told him I need a favor, he said what kind of favor I told him what I needed, and did he know anyone in Miami that could get to a Pete Brown he's in jail down there. Rico said he does, I told him I don't care what it cost, he said okay and I hung up. I just held Romero, I hope they cut Pete's dick off for hurting my baby.

I felt it was my fault if I had loved Romero the way he needed to be loved, he wouldn't have gotten with that damn Pete, I closed my eyes and prayed for strength for Romero and I.

I just laid there with my eyes closed X thought I was asleep, I heard what he told that guy, I felt that X really loved me to do something like that for me, I  feel like I can get through this as long as I have X. We never did eat we just held each other and cried, and prayed and made love, I told X thanks for wanting me, he said he loves me and thanks for coming back and giving him a second chance to love me the way I should be loved.

The next morning we both took a run in the park after we finished we went home, I told X to get his ass in the shower so we can fuck some more, I told him he was fucking me I still like dick and I want some now. X ran upstairs and I followed behind him, we washed each others body's and we had sex in the shower, talk about hot damn he put it on me.

After that day our relationship grew even stronger and better, not only is X my best friend but my soul mate my ride or die dude. He is everything to me, and I felt we can get through this together, the mouse is gone and Romero is here, with the love of my life Xavier Thomas my man.

And no one can hurt us not even his evil father.