Part 17

Our wedding day

Everything is setup for the wedding I'll admit Dink did his shit, he's crazy flamboyant and a nut but he knows what he's doing. Felix you have the rings right, he went through his pockets and said oh shit. Felix don't tell me you lost the rings, fuck what are we going to do?

Calm down Xavier I have them, I said oh shit because when I put my hands in my pocket I realized I wasn't wearing underwear, I could feel my big beef and you rushed me over here, and Q and I were still in bed.

Knowing you Felix getting in your morning fuck, he said and, I told him just make sure he has on underwear I don't want everyone looking down at him, and not paying attention to Rom and I, he said very funny he brought some with him.

So X have you talked to Rom this morning? 

I tried calling him his mom won't let me talk to him, she told me just wait until the wedding. Felix I'm really doing this, I'm getting married he gave me an odd look. Okay what's that look about?

Xavier your sure this is what you want? 

Yes I love Romero with everything in me, including his dick I didn't tell you I let him penetrate me now. Damn Xavier you really do love him if your giving him the cakes, you once told me you couldn't see yourself letting Rom screw you.

I know but I love him and my little man can fuck, Felix said okay don't go into details and to just get dressed. I wonder what Rom is doing and is he just as scared as I am.

Xavier took off his robe and had on a thong, he said Rom got it for him and wanted him to wear them. I told him funny, Q asked me to wear some on our wedding day too, I never even thought to wear something like that ever. X said that's because we love them and he had them on sense he got out of the shower wearing something up his ass he had to get use to them. I got dressed in the bathroom Q left me a note in my bag saying remember our wedding day and there is a pair of black thongs for me to wear and he'll be wearing his. I called Q he answered right away and said he's helping Rom get calm, I told him I love him and I'll see him at the wedding, Q told me he loves me too and hung up.

Rom asked me who was I talking too as he's pacing the floor, I told him Felix, and I told him to just calm down if you ever get dressed we can head over to your house, and do the damn thing. 

Q I'm scared not because I don't love X,I just hope he's changed and will respect me, I don't want things to be the same.

Rom you know X has changed and you said it yourself that your getting the cakes, and X has never let you do that, that man loves you to really give you him.

Your right Q I guess I'm just nervous, Carlos came in the room and said he was listening outside the door, and it looks like I'm not a power bottom anymore giving Xavier the dick, and I'm out of the power bottom club. Oh shut up Carlos and finish getting dressed so we can go, Carlos said my dad was downstairs talking to my mom. I hope he's not here to start any shit, or I'll kill his ass, Carlos told me to calm my ass down and get dressed myself, I told him to go and see if my dad is still here, he left the room.

Q that's all I don't need is my dad here, he's probable down there trying to talk my mom into not supporting me, he told me to just shut up and get dressed. If there's something going on my mom will tell me.

Rom is scared of what granddad might be telling granny, I went downstairs like uncle Rom told me and I was listening to my grandparents talking, granddaddy said he messed up with Rom and used him being gay to leave grandmother for his new wife, I hated that bitch. Brenda told him he'll have to live with what he did, Romero always thought they got a divorce because of him being gay and he needs to tell him the truth.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I looked up and it was my mom she asked me what was I doing, I told her Rom asked me to find out why granddaddy is here of all days. Mommy told me to go upstairs and tell Rom its almost time to go, and if there's a problem grandmother will take care of it. I went upstairs and uncle Rom asked me did I find out why granddaddy is here.

Kinda I heard him say that he messed up making you think it was because of you they got a divorce, granddad already had another woman that bitch he married, so your not the reason they divorced.

My father is a weak ass man and that's where I got that shit from, but not anymore and I don't give a fuck, lets get the fuck out of here so I can get married to someone who loves me. We went downstairs mom said I looked so handsome and her baby is getting married, mom I know dad was here, and I know why. He just better not try and ruin my wedding or I'll kill him I mean it, mom told me don't get upset and he won't we left and headed to my house.

We got there and everything's beautiful, mom and Dink did a great job on the house and garden, Dink came and got us and we waited in a room until the wedding started. Q and Carlos thanks for standing up for me, they both hugged me and the music started, Carlos said its time and we walked out of the room out to the garden, all of our family and friends are here. I saw Justin and his family X will be so happy there here. We took our places X is already there with Felix my man looked so handsome, the ceremony began.

Pastor Brinks asked who gives this couple away, X's aunt and Justin stood up and said they do, and my mom said she does. But I heard someone else say they do too its my father giving me away, I wanted to cry, we said our vows and Pastor prayed over us and the rings as we placed them on our fingers, and he said we are as one and announced that we are married.

After a life time I finally got the man I've loved forever and he wants me, the music played and we walked down the aisle as husband and husband. Later my father said he was sorry for what he did and maybe some day we can really talk, but today is about X and I and he told me to be happy, dad started to leave I asked him to stay, X told him to stay too. We ate danced and took plenty of pictures, I think Dink is in half of them but so what I'm happy.

Romero Taylor Thomas I love you so much, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life making you happy. I think life is good having you and now I have a brother and more family, we danced and danced.

Six months after our wedding I sold the company my father left me to the Alexander group for eight hundred million dollars, and with the money my father left me I was worth two point five billion dollars. I'm thinking about starting my own business, what my father had is the past I want this for my family. Carlos moved in with us, I liked having a house full of people I hated not having siblings when I was a kid.

I got closer to Justin and Michael they both treated me as if I were in there family all along, we all traveled together on trips. Romero and his dad are still working things out, and I started visiting my mother's grave and just talking to her and telling her about my life.

I even went to my father's grave and let him know how I felt about him, and other things that he's done to me, I told him I'm married and happy and yes its with Romero. I told him I'll never hide who I am and I'm a happy man for it. 

Romero and I are both in counselling for our past, and making life better for both of us, its a family affair for us to get through this and Romero's dad and the rest of his family are going through family therapy too. And ass for the cruel people who hurt us are no more, my father is dead and so is Pete for what he did to Romero, I'll have to live with what my part is in Pete's death. But I'll deal with that with my god of my understanding. I too was cruel to Romero in my own way and he forgave me, and I work every day to show him how much I love him. I'll never take him for granted again, I just want to love him and treat him like the king that he is.