Part 3

I got caught

Romero and I just finished having sex, he's in the shower and I heard something in the living room, I jumped out of bed and looked in the hall and I saw Kim coming towards my bed room. I turned around and put my underwear on as fast as I could, thinking to myself damn she's going to find out that I'm gay too, and knowing her it will get out to everyone. I opened the door and walked out before she could get to my room. She looked at me and said I need to lock my door anyone could have walked in, she asked me was I about to get in the shower, I said no why she said its running. I said oh Romero's in there we went to the gym and the showers were so crowded that we came here. Kim said I better lock the door, or Romero will come in there and try something with me, gays are always trying to get straight dudes like me.

I told her again Romero's not gay, and I took her by the hand and we walked into the living room, she asked me why was he using the shower in my room and not the other bathroom, I told her the shower in there is broken. I changed the subject and asked her what brings her here, she said some dick but she just came on her period, I told her good she said what! I said good because I don't have anymore condoms, she said oh. 

Kim said since Romero is here she was going to give me some head but never mind, and she'll call me later. She walked to the door and opened it and my father was standing there, great just what I don't need. Father came in and Kim spoke to him, but he didn't say anything she turned around and said bye to me, and she left.

Father said its good I'm sleeping with her but don't be stupid and get her pregnant, he didn't need trash like her in our family and I would have to marry her, if she got pregnant. I told him I was safe with her, he told me he found me a job with the Alexander's, be there on Monday at nine o'clock sharp not nine oh one, Reese Alexander will talk with me and don't mess it up. 

Because he went out of his way to get me to talk to him, I asked father why can't I just work for him, he looked at me and said just do what he said. Romero came out of the back room thank god he was dressed, since I'm standing here wearing only my underwear, father looked at him and asked what was he doing here and coming from the back room. Romero said he was just using the bathroom and he was leaving, I told Romero, Kim just left, he said oh okay he'll catch up to her, Romero said bye to me and left.

Father asked me was the word stupid written on his forehead, I said no sir and I didn't know what he's talking about. Father told me to go and get dressed,  I went to my room and he busted in my room and he had a belt in his hand, he said I think he's really stupid and started hitting me with the belt. It was like I was that ten year old kid again, he would beat for anything.  

Again I told him I didn't know what he was talking about, he hit me with the belt buckle and my lip started bleeding, he hit me so hard I fell back on the bed. Father started hitting me with the belt again and said he knows I've been having sex with Romero, and he'll beat that out of me, he even tore my underwear off and beat my raw ass. After he finished he said if I sleep with Romero again he'll kill me, and he left, why didn't I just fight dad and tell him I'm gay, and no beating was going to change that.

I sat on the bed and cried, why can't I stand up to my father, next year I'll get my inheritance from my mother and I can tell him to go to hell where he needs to be. I'm going to get that job and live my own life, I hated father just as much as he hates me.

I stayed in for the rest of the week, Romero called and wanted to come over, I told him what happened he said something is wrong with my father, and me too to let him do that to me. I told him I'm getting a job and next year I'm getting my inheritance and telling my father to fuck off, Romero said we'll see. I told him I'm going to do it, and I'll call him and tell him about the job if I get it I'm on my way there now, he said okay call him as soon as I find out, I just hung up.

I got to the Alexander Group and spoke to Reese Alexander, he said he's read my resume and I would fit in here, that's if I wanted the job. I said yes sir I do want it, he said fine I can start next week and to come here first, and he'll have his assistant  take me to human resources. I shook his hand, funny he didn't ask me why I didn't want to work for my father, maybe father told him some lie, I know he didn't tell him I'm gay. There were gays in the Alexander family, father didn't have a problem with them,  but his own son couldn't be gay.

I called father and told him I got the job, he said he knew that, and I better not mess it up or he would mess me up, he said this is his fault for the way I think, I'm weak like my mothers side of the family. What he should have done is sent me to military school, they would have made a man out of me. I started to tell him yeah I'm gay and fuck you, but I didn't, father said he was busy and hung up on me. I called Romero and told him I got the job, he said cool we'll celebrate later he has a class and he'll be over later, he said for me to stop and pick up some condoms and lube before I could say anything he hung up on me.  Romero knows he's not the only one I slept with, that's why he made that statement.

I left the Alexander building and went home, I kept seeing this same car I think I'm being followed, could dad have someone following me. When I got home I saw that same car, so he is having me followed, if Romero comes over here father will come back and kill me or hurt Romero or something. I called Romero back and lied and said my father wants to take me to dinner, so we'll have to do it some other time, he said okay but call him later, I said okay.

Later I order a pizza, and while I was waiting for it my friend Mimi  called, Romero and I called her Dude, she was harder than any dude I knew. She told me to get to Alexander memorial hospital Romero got jumped, I asked her what happened, she said did I hear her he got jumped just get there, I told her I'm on my way. I opened the door and the pizza delivery man came, I tipped him and left the pizza on the table and I left. I rushed to the hospital that same car was following me, I got to the hospital and parked my car, the car that was following me pulled up and said next time it will be more than just a beating for my friend, stay away from him. The car drove away, I knew it was my father who had Romero jumped, damn him, I just went back home.

Mimi called me and asked what's taking me so long Romero is asking for me, I told her I can't come, she said I wasn't shit and hung up on me. I called Romero and told him my father won't let me come and I'm sorry he said he needs me, I told him I'll call him later and hung up. If I go and see Romero, father could have him killed and that would be my fault too. I'll have to try and see him when he goes to the gym if he goes there, this is fucked up this is why I hate my father with his sick ass, dammit I'm gay why can't he just let me live my life.

I decided to call Romero back, but he didn't answer I left a voice message, hey buddy I hope you're feeling better. The reason I didn't come in because my father told me if I come near you he'll kill me and I think he will. Please forgive me, I'll find away to see you, I just hung up I hope Romero understands. I hope he calls me back.